Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$190
$163
$173
$88
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$230
$158
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$163
$130
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$294
$207
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$3,267
$218
Jumeirah.com
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$133
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$382
$1,361
Hotels.com
1,660 results
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantspeakeasy barshores restaurantbeach packagemarina viewjumeirah beachtram stopbedroom suiteexecutive loungemin walkwashing machinebuilding workhouse keepingearly checkhalf boardfantastic hotelburj khalifa
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We got a two bedroom suite at the Ramada with a view of Dubai Marina. The master bedroom with king size bed was huge! The second bedroom with twin beds was very nice too. We had a large kitchen, a dining area, and a living room. The balcony was small, but I liked the glass wall to keep my little 22 month old girl safe. It also had 2 full bathrooms with bathtubs and a half bath. It was so big, my little girl could run laps in the place! It was super clean and comfortable for our 4 day stay. The staff was very friendly and patient when we needed extra help finding the place due to lots of construction in Dubai. The most amazing part is the delicious Brazilian restaurant on the 35th floor. The best food we have eaten since moving to the U.A.E. one year ago. I highly recommend this hotel. Very comfortable.

Room Tip: Get a suite. It was as big as an apartment!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jennifer M
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you for posting a wonderful review of your 4 days stay at Ramada Plaza. We are pleased you enjoyed all of our amenities, from our suites to our services. Our two-bedroom is great for family or even 4 adults and 2 kids who wish to share as they are more spacious and comfortable and have a fabulous Marina/sea view. We are also very pleased you had the opportunity to enjoy the authentic Brazilian-Fogueira restaurant in a stunning setting, next time try the Speakeasy American Bar & Restaurant themed bar. Above all, the Team and I would like to thank you for your exceptional comments on the service that they provided, as this is always one of our top priorities. We really hope to see you and your family soon and please do not hesitate to contact us and we will take care of any requests you may have.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

First impression was bad when I was just trying to make a booking for dinner one week before . I have spoken at that time to more than 6 people and everyone was giving me a different answer finally I made the booking . But on the day I came there was no booking for my dinner and the have almost made it as it is my problem.
Second the hotel shouldn't be 4 stars it's max 3 stars, the Entrance for the hotel is horrible the lobby well there is none it's just the desk to check in.
Finally the room . A horrible smell like sewers in the room , not when I first came in it was in my second day maybe they have a way of hiding it .
All over don't be fooled that it's a hotel in the JBR because it is actually at the end and on the otherwise where u can not see anything don't burn your money

Stayed: July 2014
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Zayegh,

Thank you for your constructive feedback. I am very sorry if there were aspects of your stay which you did not enjoy and also for any confusion regarding your restaurant booking. Our restaurants are quite busy and we, of course, welcomed all guests to join in for dinner or Iftar. It is unfortunate that there may not have been seating available in that particular area in which you wished to sit and I am sorry if that was not to your satisfaction. Thanks to your other comments, I can assure you that it has been passed on to the relevant departments and action will be taken where needed.b I do hope that you are able to reconsider and stay with us again soon, please do contact us when you decide to visit us in the future and I will be more than happy to assure that your stay with us is a memorable one.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Good facilities if you are on business in Dubai. Looking over the Marina. You would be disappointed if you were on holiday as there are many hotels with better pools and facilities. However, for a few nights great. Priced fairly and one of the hotels that always seem to have deals on the internet. A short walk to Marina Mall, giving you most of what you need. Next to JBR which is the main street along the front for restaurants, so something for everyone.

Room Tip: Business NOT Holiday. Pay an extra few pounds to get a room looking over the Marina. worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear AndyEgan,

We appreciate your feedback to enable us to address the issues and work on providing the amazing service our valued guest visit us for. Truly, we are in such a wonderful location with a veritable hive of activity, Marina or JBR, is a beachfront promenade that hosts a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes. We hope to welcome you back in the near future whether it is for holiday or business. Should you decide, please reach out to us directly and we will be sure to provide the best available rate since you will be a repeat guest.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I Suggest this hotel for family. All rooms are big. they have good restaurants. There is a bar inside hotel. You can access the Beach easily. You can rent umbrella and some other swimming items from the counter in ground floor. You can request for View also.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear CyrilTomMathew,

I'm delighted that you had a great stay and felt that Ramada Plaza is a good choice for the family. We are glad you opted for the reasonable beach package with beach bag, mat and umbrella etc. We hope that you and your friends will return sooner than later since you are a short hop away in JBR, please email us so that we can ensure the very best in accommodations.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We loved the Appartment we had rented for 5 nights.. All was perfect, the location, the service, staff and the bar and restaurant .. Only one drawback.. The pool was too small for the size of the hotel and quiet a walk if you wanna go to the pool.. Apart from spa facilities all was good ...

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Jawahar74
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Jawahar74,

It was a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking time to share your positive review. We are very lucky with our location and pride ourselves with the quality of service and attention we give to all our guests. I'm sorry about the size of our pool however, we hope this has not deterred you from staying with us again. If you have any special requests or queries before your next stay, please feel free to get in touch with us as we would be more than happy to assist.