Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,586 results
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantspeakeasy barshores restaurantbeach packagemarina viewtram stopjumeirah beachbedroom suitetall buildingspublic beachexecutive loungehotel is in a great locationmin walkbuilding workwashing machinehouse keepinghousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel is centrally located as it is in walking distance to the beach, The Walk where there are many cafés, restaurants and shops as well as near the metro station. Room was fantastic! Excellent views of the marina and kept clean every day. Breakfast was plentiful and varied. Staff were accommodating and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Neni,

What a lovely review - I am glad that you chose to stay at the Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach Residence, and that your visit lived up to expectations. Your comments about the hotel and staff are very kind.

Whenever you will return to visit us, please contact us in advance and we will be pleased to take a special care of you!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in a twin bedroom. Not a very fancy hotel however it has very good views and nice restaurants. Aside from the fact that there were some construction works in the street nearby that made traffic hellish at some times of the day, the location is very near to the sea front and the Jumeirah walk.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ayman1988

Dear Ayman,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback.

Unfortunately, the construction across the street from the hotel is out of our control. As you understand, JBR is one of the trendiest lifestyle destinations in Dubai and in continuous effort to improve one of the popular tourist destination of the city, construction project is taking place and at the same time causing traffic and delays in the surrounding areas. On a more positive note, I was delighted to read that you had such a very good experience with us.

We hope that we may have an opportunity to welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact us should you plan your next trip to Dubai and we will be more than happy to assist.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Ramada JBR for 3 nights and it was a pleasant experience overall. Room service is prompt and staff is courteous. Wifi Internet speed was good but signal wasn't strong so half of the suite wasn't covered.

Located at JBR, one gets access to all sorts of food outlets at 'The Walk', right outside the hotel. JLT Metro station is 5 minutes walk offering easy and cheap commute to anywhere in Dubai.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Muhammad A

Dear Muhammad,

How fantastic to hear that you had such a great experience and that we were a great value for the money! Please rest assured that we take your Wi-Fi comments as it helps us to discover the areas we can learn to improve upon. Thank you for sharing your positive remarks regarding our staff as well as our convenient location. We truly hope that you will consider staying with us
again and please let us know if we can provide any assistance or if you have any queries when planning your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have stayed in the hotel in a serviced apartment for the last year as part of a work assignment in Dubai. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay either on vacation or on a work assignment like my own. At all times I was treated very well by the both the hotel management and staff, who were very approachable and friendly. On the occasions that I had a meal in the Shores restaurant or the Fogueira Brazilian restaurant, the service and food were excellent. The hotel is very well run and all staff do their best to ensure that a guest's stay is as pleasurable and stress free as possible. I would like to pay a special mention to one of the management staff who really went out of his way to ensure I had a good stay and he will go far in the Hotel industry , Mr Amir Sidran is his name. My work assignment is coming to an end and I will leave at the beginning of March. I will always look back fondly of my time spent here in the hotel and will definitely consider coming back, this time on holiday, when my work schedule allows. Thank you very much to all Ramada staff, for making my stay so pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim G
Alper Can B, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Jim,

What a pleasure to receive such a wonderful and heart-warming feedback! Thank you for your kind words. I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay to Dubai and that we ensured you had a great time with us. Also another "thank you" for your kind comments about my great team who always do their best to ensure our guests are taken care of. It is the service that really does make the difference. How wonderful also to hear that Mr. Amir looked after you so well and that he made your Ramada Plaza stay memorable.

Should you ever require any assistance when planning your future visits, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.