* Close to the beach - approx 5 minutes
* Restaurants within walking distance
* Spacious room, cot provided on request
* Iron/board already in the room
* There are no clear signs to the hotel, so if you are driving, you must ask the hotel for clear directions otherwise you will go round in circles
* The hotel staff were not quick enough to get us milk for our child and cot, we had a late check-in (approx 11pm).
* It cost us 24aed approx £4.50 to get 10 onz of milk.
* Breakfast is 110 AED per person per day, approx £17, it's cheaper to eat in the nearby cafes and restaurants, variety of breakfast options.
* After a late night check-in we were disturbed at 8:15 in the morning by the hotel worker who wanted to check the mini-bar, my wife asked him to go away and come back later, he was adamant that he had to check it at that time. This did not only spoil our sleep, but also our 2 year old baby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach is located where everything gets taken care of, leaving you free to take on all that the dazzling city has to offer, relax by the pool or beach or tend to business.Offering a wide choice of accommodation from superior rooms and studios to family style, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites added to a tantalizing choice of cuisines, getting you to leave the comforts of the hotel could take some convincing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.