“Authentic but not quite the same as the States”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #626 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been an avid fan of Red Lobster my entire life. I was pleasantly surprised to see this place in Dubai of all places. The food, ambience, and service were up to par but it didn't quite taste exactly the same as what I grew up on. Nonetheless, if you have a craving for lobster, this is your best bet.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

service are very nice, our servant was an egyptian man 'adam' he was very helpful and very talented however a right man in a wrong place, tyr food was not tasty or delicious the soup was sucks , we paid 200 dhs in one main doish tow bowl of soups and water i yhink it's not that expensive restaurent the problem is i didn't enjoyed

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We tried the Lobster Lover Dream - which was 2 grilled lobster tail and shrimp pasta - easily enough for two people. Food was good and worth the price. We were given complimentary salads as well. They had activities sheet for our 6 year old which kept him entertained till our food arrived – which was about 15 minutes.

Ambience was nice and waiter very attentive. Will be back especially since we now have a 50 dirham voucher for our next visit after filling an online survey that they give details on every bill.

Recommended for sea food lovers.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

As usual my favorite seafood resturant Red Lobster having excellent hogh quality dishes and well trained staff that are having a very warming welcomming.
i enjoyed the baby crabs and also the Grilled Salmon dish grilled on wood.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A colleague and I were at the Fountain & chose this place to eat at. I was a bit surprised to see that there was Maine lobster on the menu and not local salt water crayfish which abound in the Indian Ocean. I had a starter of cold prawns with sauce - thought they were a rather bland. My main was skewered garlic prawns - lots of them, but not tasting of anything, certainly not garlic! I asked my colleague how his food was. With no prompting, 'bland' was the answer. So that's it.