“awesome steak and ribs”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

this is my favourite place and I enjoy every time I visit. Their Rib Eye Steak with Ribs is my favourite combo.

I bet their Ribs are the best in Dubai.

NOTE: try their complementary buns with cinnamon flavoured butter, heaven!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for real food. Great portion sizes. Tender juicy steaks and chicken. I really can’t fault the place and have been visiting for the last five years. Attentive friendly staff too. Yummy bread rolls served warm when you arrive are a real
Speciality.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Guys was very kind and steak was very very perfect atmosphere is very nice and you think you are in usa I hope i can come back here

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Always find excellent food and service at Texas Roadhouse Dubai. The steaks are always great but so is everything else on the menu.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

As I said before, you will not leave hungry when you eat at an American restaurant, and this Texas Roadhouse at Dubai Mall is no exception. Almost every main dish comes with 2 sides (too many choices to choose from), not like the usual non-American eateries in town.
My friend and I ordered a tenderloin steak (asked for medium-medium well and was brought exactly that !!), and chicken w mushroom sauce. Both were excellently prepared and cooked as well as tasted. Of course with 4 sides and the bucket of peanuts in shells and the biscuit breads with the cinnamon butter (both are signature appetizers and palate teasers and free) were filling maybe for 2 days. We had enough room for only a cup of coffee to help us drive home while awake. The service was just as good. Everything we needed was provided without asking !!!!

What a restaurant and what a feast. God bless.
Sorry no pix since you must see and taste to know and enjoy!!!

Date of visit: August 2019