“steak like no other”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed August 10, 2013

i visited this restaurant with my gf once during our last stay in Dubai...i can tell you guys that food tastes so good and it is reasonably priced..once nice tings you might experience there is that sometimes staff starts a dance, it is a short one but we liked it..it added more fun to the time we spent in the restaurant. the restaurant is clean and staff are friendly...

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Of course as soon as my husband and our two 20 something daughters saw Texas Roadhouse, we had to try it, being that we really are from Texas! The food was awesome, everything reminded us of home. We started out with the fried pickles, which you must have if you are familiar with their menu. Delicious! We had the all American burger and cheeseburger, chicken strips, salads, fries and all kinds of sides! It was truly a Texas meal, I'm happy to say. The location in this beautiful mall is perfect. I would most definitely eat there again and walk the meal off with fabulous shopping! The staff was really efficient even though we were told the wait would be 15 minutes, we were seated right away. At home the wait can be 30-40 minutes and it really is! Loved it! Can't wait to eat there again on my next Dubai visit. Nice touch with the manager stopping by our table to check on us, we get this in the States but not too much over seas.

1  Thank jetsettingtexan
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Made the mistake of ordering medium well for our order of filet, t-bone, ribeye and sirloin.

Came out dry and a tad charred.

Not much "juice" left in our steaks.

Not totally dry nor was it hard and chewy but just very well cooked with no trace of "pinkness" in the meat.

Will order medium rare or medium next time.

Side dishes were excellent:-

Cili- very tasty with some zing of the chopped onions in it
House salad- very nice with honey mustard
mashed potatoes- nice texture and natural taste
corn- nicely flavoured
baked potato loaded- worth the extra price
green beans- not too soggy, tasty
fries- big thick cuts, almost like wedges, not very oily
seasoned rice- very tasty

complimentary bread was great....my kids loved the cinnamon butter that accompanied this. Heavenly.

Had free cheesecake after meal....tad too sweet, not natural in taste.

Service- excellent and efficient. Knowledgeable staff. Very attentive.

Will have to go again and "redeem" my bad on my "medium well" order!

Saw others order ribs....looks great....a full rack can serve 3 adults. Think I will have that soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

It is an excellet resturant, within the mall so can have an excellent meal after shopping. It is always busy no matter the time you go for. Staff are very friendly and nice. Food is excellent , portions are good. Coked well but not burnet even it is well done. We tried several dishes but Rib eye remains my favourite one, it is very good.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I tried the one in Dubai mall. they have very friendly staff, very welcoming.

For the food, I usually take rips. Its the best rips you can have in Dubai. Price is average and you would be paying almost 25 USD per person.

1  Thank Abumeshari