“Not bad..”

Lalezar
Ranked #424 of 9,623 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Experience the true taste of heritage at Dubai's first Anatolian restaurant. As you enter, you can't help but marvel at the intricate interior, where every detail from the firewood furnace to the stained-glass chandelier, evokes the spirit of the majestic Ottoman Era. Equally impressive is the stunning view from the terrace, where you can gaze upon the iconic Palm Jumeirah and lanscaped gardens. An authentic culinary journey awaits as you explore an array of Turkish cuisine complemented by cellared beverages from the hills of Antalaya, traditional Samovar-brewed tea and Turkish coffee.
“Not bad..”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I spend my Valentines day in this Turkish Restaurant. We had a set menu which was absolutely huge. It included, soup, 7 different meze (as they call it), main course and desert. The truth is that after the meze we were already full and we could not touch the main course! Although the ambience of the restaurant-and Zabeel Saray in general- is not my favourite I must admit that the food was not excellent but not bad too. The balcony of the restaurant is very nice, with pool and sea view. Overall I had a nice evening but I am going back there soon

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Andrea T
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Lalezar to celebrate your Valentine’s Day dinner and for sharing your feedback of your dining experience. I am delighted to read that we had met your overall expectations.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back.

• Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious food”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We have dined in Lalezar Turkish restaurant in Zabeel Saray and loved the food, it was excellent. Service is very attentive and efficient. The decoration is very elegant. We will definitely go back to LALEZAR...

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank ahmet_balli
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share such a complimenting review following your visit to Lalezar Restaurant at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in exceeding your expectations during your visit.

I am also very pleased to know that you will definitely return to dine with us at Lalezar in the very near future. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and having the opportunity to be at service again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little pricey”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I think it is still the best Tukish restaurant in the town, but little pricy.

1 Thank Julietteadwers
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor following your visit to our Turkish restaurant Lalezar at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back and having the opportunity to be at service again.

“best place to be”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I was there with my few friends to for lunch around 4 pm :) and the place is superb. If you are also enjoyin the late lunch like me, this is the place to be. But it would be great if they can some of Turkish bakery like they have it Turkie like Lahmecun, Pide....

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank ksenia v
Dear Guest

I am also grateful for your recommendations on the areas you have identified where you feel we could improve. Rest assured your feedback has been discussed with the team to focus on these areas, to ensure we deliver the best in service and products which you have come to expect from a Jumeirah Hotel.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“better food then what I have eaaten in Turkey!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I have been there yesterday and i have used the adventages of the weather and sit outside even thgough the decoration inside is georgeous.
We arrrived to our table and checked the menu. I have been to Istanbul before and had some familarity with the cuisine. But I prefer to take advise of the manager. He took us a journey through out Turkey and explained us the dishes very nicly and made a selection for us. Service through out the dinner was superb and the food, I can honestly say better then what i have eaten at my last trip to Istanbul.

• Visited October 2011
5 Thank ikram m
Dear Guest

Thank you once again for choosing to dine at Lalezar and for recommending our restaurant on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.