“Best bread in Dubai”

Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best bread in Dubai”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Eric Kayser is the ONLY place in Dubai that I buy bread. My favorite is the cereal loaf. Delicious and addictive.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service, a bit pricey.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Meal is very delicious but dessert took too long and was cold. The manager quickly rectified the situation and issued us new, freshly baked and hot ones - the chocolate fondant is delicious!!! Overall good place to eat.

• Visited July 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Tasty and friendly”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place is always a favorite when we are in Dubai Mall, nice tasty sandwiches and salads. I always pass by when we are in the area, all time favorite!

Visited May 2013
“Pathetic Service with Constipated Waiters”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

One of the most worst serviced Coffee Shops or Restaurants I have seen in my last 15 years of stay in Dubai. The waiter was dazed or stoned the way he acted he did not know what he was doing. No smiles, not pleasant, behaved as if he was constipated. Asked for an Almond Croissant & English Breakfast Tea.
I happen to look over my shoulder from where I was sitting he first picks up a Danish, and asks another waiter if this was Almond Croissant, the other lady waiter corrects him and shows him what an Almond Croissant is. Puts it in a Square plate (which is chipped in the corners) and just puts on my table hard and moves to get tea, I call him back and tell him to warm it and not serve me cold, he picks it up and brings it back warmed. I almost finish my Croissant when the tea arrives, I make my tea and when I am half way through the tea notice the tea pot as dirty and cracked near the neck. I stop my tea and ask for my check, and I start taking photos, the waiter lands me a check part printed and and part handwritten, I take a photo of the receipt the waiter probably sees me taking that and quickly comes to me and asks to borrow the receipt, I oblige, and wait in anticipation that he will return, I wait five minutes but he does not come back. I pack up to go and call him to give me back my receipt, to which he goes back and returns with various other receipts which are not mine. Finally gives me an excuse he threw it in the trash can and the trash has be thrown out (that was pretty fast waste disposal, in the intention to destroy the evidence). I never get my original receipt back and then the waiter produces two receipts which are not mine totaling to my amount. I take it and move on. I have never in my life go through such an incident and moreover in an uptown Dubai Mall, and in an uptown cafe this kind of service. I leave the decision to the readers to make the choice, I shall never ever walk in to that Restaurant and Bakery and shall advice everybody I know to do the same. Dirty and over used Chinaware, pathetic waiter and service, cold response to complaints. I have attached all pictures to see.

• Visited February 2013
5 Thank Bobjose
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Tried this place for a late breakfast. Omlet was OK but flat and oily. Bread variety with the continental breakfast was also poor.

• Visited January 2013