“My favorite spot in Dubai”
Review of The Ivy

The Ivy
Ranked #294 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, International, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: As a piece of London within Dubai, The Ivy Restaurant, bar and lounge is an elegant and relaxed international brasserie open for all day dining. Based upon it's sister restaurant The Ivy in London, the food, service and ambiance represents the same exclusive experience. It is famous for its weekend brunches (on both Friday and Saturday),live music and top-rated service. With a menu to suit all tastes and pockets, The Ivy is the perfect venue for both business and pleasure. The private dining room seats up to 20 guests. In addition to the A la Carte menu, a daily Business lunch is available Sunday to Thursday. Ivy Classics menu is available at AED 200 for three courses. Wednesday evening is Steak Night. The bar and lounge has a daily happy hour from 5pm till 8pm.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Lovely atmosphere and good food. Professional staff, you could drop the jazz duo though. Great venue for friends or couples.

1  Thank 12Mirdif
Jumeirah Restau... M, General Manager at The Ivy, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit to The Ivy and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your dining experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely

General Manager at The Ivy

There are newer reviews for The Ivy

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Really top notch lunch in Dubai, Picked the Saturday lunch menu – 3 courses with drinks. Exceptionally good roast beef. Slightly too creamy Eton Mess with not enough meringue) – but all in all a fantastic experience. Haven’t been to The Ivy in London so don’t know how it all compares, but for me in Dubai this was a great lunch, nice atmosphere with great service, so can’t go far wrong with that. For Dubai prices I reckon this was good value for a great meal.

1  Thank simonaccra

Dear Simon,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with the team.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your lunch at The Ivy, and your comment on our signatures dishes and attentive service provided is greatly appreciated.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely

General Manager at The Ivy

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Last week I had the pleasure of being in town on a rece from our base in Muscat. I came with my husband for an anniversary trip and after being completely turned off by a terrible breakfast at the hotels steakhouse “rib house”. I had the pleasure of joining The Ivy for their tasting wine brunch. 8 courses of delicious food, the perfect portion size and the most fantastic singer. Our sommelier a young handsome Frenchman was extraordinarily knowledgeable and even changed one of the courses as I have an allergy to shellfish. He offered a different course for substitution (a sumptuous duck salad) and organized a separate pairing custom for us! We couldn’t believe how friendly he and all the other staff were. We absolutely cannot wait to come back and join The Ivy. KUDOS to the Ivy staff and food!

2  Thank emilyshot
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had dinner here with friends and family to celebrate a significant birthday and we had an absolutely superb time. The staff and service were amazing from the second I walked in the door. We had a really attentive, friendly and efficient waitress...her name was Daniella and we were all impressed by her. The food was among the best I have experienced in Dubai....if not 'the' best. All six of us relished our starters, mains and deserts. There was a great atmosphere in the place with a guy singing some old school classics live. I'm 100% definitely coming back here and I hope you get the same experience that I had. Enjoy....

1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Everything you would expect from this carbon copy of the London branch-good service and good, but unspectacular food-service was as attentive as ever -part of the bigger DUbai Emeriate TOwers which can come across a bit soulless - still worth a visit

2  Thank Jonathan H