“Good value, great atmosphere, nearly always busy”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #183 of 9,756 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I really like P. F. Chang's restaurants, having been to at least 3 around the world.

This one in Dubai Mall, on the lower level close to the dancing fountain area, is very modern, always busy (well whenever I've been) and well run with management always visible.

There is a great choice of food on the menu and although the food is quite 'Westernised' Chinese it is very good quality. I also think that the price is very affordable.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I am always "very" careful when it comes to chinese food in Dubai. In fact, I've never been to any Chinese restaurant in Dubai until I had some visitors who asked specifically for Chinese. I had to look for a reliable place, and after research I found out that Dubai's ruler dined at this place - this gave me the OK to confidently bring my guests. All what I have to say is the food is perfect, rice and drinks are refilled for free, and the chocolate cake (or block) is huge to feed a family. All dishes offered are delicious after being there dozens of times. You might have to wait up to 15 minutes to get a table. The staff at the entrance require a bit of stress management training, but the moment you get your table... it is a perfect experience.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was my first time visiting a P.F. Chang restaurant and I liked it a lot. The (american-) chinese food is very good, the portions are huge and the waiters are great. If you go at night, try sitting outside, so you can watch the fountain show, which is starts every 30 mins. We liked it so much, we went 3 times during our stay in Dubai.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This chinese restaurant is awesome, I went to this one many times and I am pleased each time. Service is good and food as well.
do not hesitate to try as much as possible on their menu as eveything is good.
Top of the Top is the Beef orange peel and Chicken Orange peel.
Sodas are with refills do not hesitate to ask for it, they will forget to tell you.

1  Thank Me M
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

The food is average with a few exceptions (good).
The atmosphere is very loud you would need to shout and it seems to be the company's standard.
Won't come back