“A little taste of home away from home”

Mamma Mia Ristorante & pizzeria
Ranked #1,860 of 9,933 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian, Middle Eastern, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Mamma Mia is a Dubai restaurant with a difference. Starting the morning with an amazing breakfast menu with organic options & tasty options, including homemade crepes, waffles, pancakes, organic eggs, Italian Coffees, pastries & bakery. Serving a mixture of Italian and Arabian cuisine for lunch & dinner, high-quality service and delicious fare with a family-friendly atmosphere. Whether you are stopping by for some delicious home-cooked Arabian cuisine, or indulging in mouth-watering Italian fare for a special occasion, Mamma Mia's friendly atmosphere and luxurious surroundings make it the perfect spot to enjoy delectable food and good times with loved ones.The restaurant has outdoor & indoor dining. Free valet parking is available to all restaurant guests.
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Being a tourist and completely unfamiliar with the area, I was completely overwhelmed and lost as far as where to go and where to avoid in Dubai. Some fellow tourists with more experience in the area noticed that I looked lost and confused and offered to help me find the things I was looking for. They recommended Mamma Mia for the best Italian food/pizza in the area, and I gladly welcomed the chance to have something familiar from home. (pizza is a staple in my family!)

I was very surprised and pleased with the pizza when it arrived. All of the ingredients were obviously fresh (not canned or frozen) and they definitely didn't skimp on the toppings. The crust was obviously hand made and absolutely delicious! I ordered the tiramisu for dessert because I had never tried it anywhere before and wanted something new. It was absolutely amazing and I'm not even a big fan of coffee!

The atmosphere inside the restaurant was warm and inviting and the staff was very pleasant, attentive, and personable. The prices were very reasonable, and the selection on the menu was a lot bigger than I expected! I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised with every aspect of this restaurant; the large selection on the menu, reasonable prices, ambiance (inside as well as outside), friendly staff and of course the delicious food. I've never been so happy to see pizza in my entire life!

I would definitely give this place two thumbs up and recommend to anyone who will be travelling or staying in the area!

5  Thank E M

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Love the ambience, love the service and love the food most of all! We even had our sons birthday here.

They did pizza live stations, had pizza & pasta stands all around the restaurant. i wasnt sure if this would work but the kids loved it, the birthday song and cake at the end was a great touch, we really enjoyed the evening and have lots of photos to show for it.
Thanks to the manager i also sent my husband for a few hours of cooking lessons and he absolutely loved it! only in the pizza kitchen but thats what he wanted.

I would like to mention about the freshness and delicious taste of Vegetarian Pizza, it's just amazing. we always have it when we go in with the kids.

They had a lot of types of pizzas that I never heard of, I usually cook Pizza at my home with my husband and try to copy them but they just dont taste as good.

if you want to have a good pizza in dubai mamma mia is the place to go, they also have delivery but we are too far from the restaurant. we will be back.

5  Thank Clarence S
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Me and my friends had a great experience in the restaurant, the place is very clean and the stuff is very friendly, and the food and second to none, top quality home cooked food that you will never forget once you've been there. Highly recommended to anyone who goes to Dubai.

4  Thank rom l
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I ate the Filetto di Manzo (like a masterfully cooked tenderloin and veggies) as promised on the menu really high quality and very good size considering the price.

My wife ate the Polo Griglia(a half chicken and veggies). We both absolutely loved our meals so much we actually wanted to take our friends their the next day but the were fully booked all week cause of some promotion that was coming to an end,
we were happy enough to pay in full, no need for discounts here, the prices are very good anyway.

The staff were very attentive and friendly seemingly to have ESP as they were always bringing what we were just about to ask for. I/we highly reccomend this restaurant and we will surely be back(if we make it back to dubai one day)

Mamma mia all the way!!!

I have left the same great review on a Timeout Dubai as I want more people to know about the great experience and food we had and ate at Mamma Mia's.

If you don't go here you will sadly be missing out.

3  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I went for lunch and was like a funeral place, just another table, completely in silence, you can only hear the noise of the cutlery with the plates....., the interior is dirty, the service is absolutely unprofessional, and the food is less than average, a disaster all together.