Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Reviewed September 15, 2017
MalikaEp
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
visit with a friend

A friend wanted to spoil me for my birthday so we booked in at the Palm branch and went for a... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2017

from $200.00
from $249.48
from $375.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

They weren't open when they were suppose to be and left me waiting for ever even though it was open. Not impressed

Date of experience: May 2018
SensAsiaSpas, Guest Relations Manager at SensAsia Urban Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Ms. Laura,
We apologize that you were left waiting at the spa. Please be assured this isn’t our usual customer service. There was an accident on the roads, hence she was running a little late. Nevertheless, I’m glad we spoke to you and rectified the situation! We do hope you enjoy your upcoming treatment with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do and I will personally be happy to attend to it.

Lydia
Guest experience officer

Reviewed March 24, 2018

The SensAsia Urban Spa at the Emirates Golf Club, by far is one of the best Spas both my wife and I have experienced. The level of service, quality of service and the attention and professionalism of the staff is the best we have experienced and we have been to many around the world.

Price wise, it is what you would expect to pay for similar businesses, however the true value comes in the service, quality and delivery of the treatments. If you are looking for the ultimate de-stress, rejuvenation the SensAsia Urban Spa at the Emirates Golf Club should not be missed.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

It's convenient. Good value for money. Service staff is courteous and friendly but not the most skilled on massages. The facials are much better though.

Date of experience: June 2017
SensAsiaSpas, General Manager at SensAsia Urban Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear DeeCarb,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you like the facials. Stay tuned for our new PROBIOTIC Range of facials from ESSE SKINCARE (Dhs 330 and up) launching this month at select branches. Let me know if we can assist you in bettering your massage experience as well by tailoring to your needs should you wish to try it again.

See you soon!

Lydia.

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I used to come quite often to this brand of spa
Super convenient super friendly
Prices are a bit high but the service made up for it.

Now all of a sudden they make female only spas and for the male spa it's located in Emirates golf club area
Fine I can deal with the location, not the end of the world. But the issue is ..... For using entertainer voucher ....you can only use those vouchers in the female only branches.

I find that absolutely ridiculous. Why even offer. Specially when bigger names like Talise and Fairmont are going for same offers and giving better deals.

Management needs to figure their stuff out and seriously look into customer satisfaction.
I am truly disappointed with this rule management has put across.
Clearly someone wasn't thinking the right way when this decision was made

All the best with your future.
And please stop spamming me with your texts. I am not interested anymore.

Thanks

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

very nice place! relaxing ambience is beautiful . Common changing area is a bit small and very little privacy left, shower could be less confusing to use.. With such lovely surroundings - golf club, could have a nice view garden for after treatment relaxation.. But, yes, Urban style cave to get away and relax!

Date of experience: September 2017