“Perfect chinese restaurant”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Hukama is the chinese restaurant of the Address Downtown Dubai. It proposed chinese cuisine. The restaurant has a bar and an outdoor terrace with the view on the Fountain and Burj Khalifa.

The decoration is very nice (with tables set a discrete distance apart, elegantly dressed). Staff is kind, attentive and very Professional.

I was invited to a cocktail diner and I have the chance to try many dishes such as:

- Black Pepper Waguy beef Puff (served with spicy sauce to dip)
- Pecking duck with pancakes, vegetables and soya sauce
- Gong Bao spicy chicken with cashew nuts
- Wok-fried beef tenderloin with black Pepper sauce
- Tofu Cheescake
- Chilled mango + pomelo soup with berries

All dishes were nice presented and so good.

Hukama is a high-end Chinese dining experience, but with prices to match it might just be for special occasions only.

2  Thank Lugano22

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Chinese restaurant ive been to, great noodles and chicken . Great view of burj khalifa

5  Thank Latifaalm
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Three visits, three amazing experiences. This is classy. Service, atmosphere, decor all great, but food is terrific. Yum cha on Friday lunchtime is also one of best value quality experiences in dubai.

5  Thank snowytrigger
Reviewed April 28, 2013

we had a voucher for a meal here and had we not then we probably not visited. as it was we were expecting a set meal, but no, we had the full choice and it was excellent.We sat inside, and you still get fantastic views of the the burj and the fountains. Whilst we had this as a treat, we would certainly go back as the quality matched the price. Excellent service.

5  Thank Keith R
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have lived in Dubai for the past 6 years. I spent years yearning for a decent Chinese, which Dubai lacks.

Then came this wonderful place called Hukama and I have not turned away once. It truly is a culinary delight and I go at least once a week. The food is most certainly of the highest quality and the taste is not only exquisite but mouth watering. Their service is top notch, with an acute eye for details and client comfort. I feel as welcome there today as the first time I stepped foot in the restaurant.

I would highly recommend this spot for a quiet Chinese dinner with excellent dining experience. Kudos to management and staff.

4  Thank RAKLAK