Hukama is the chinese restaurant of the Address Downtown Dubai. It proposed chinese cuisine. The restaurant has a bar and an outdoor terrace with the view on the Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
The decoration is very nice (with tables set a discrete distance apart, elegantly dressed). Staff is kind, attentive and very Professional.
I was invited to a cocktail diner and I have the chance to try many dishes such as:
- Black Pepper Waguy beef Puff (served with spicy sauce to dip)
- Pecking duck with pancakes, vegetables and soya sauce
- Gong Bao spicy chicken with cashew nuts
- Wok-fried beef tenderloin with black Pepper sauce
- Tofu Cheescake
- Chilled mango + pomelo soup with berries
All dishes were nice presented and so good.
Hukama is a high-end Chinese dining experience, but with prices to match it might just be for special occasions only.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.