“Average food but the perfect view for the fountains!”

TGI Friday's - Dubai Mall
Ranked #522 of 9,540 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Average food but the perfect view for the fountains!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My main reason to visit this restaurant was because I saw on trip advisor it was one of the best places to go and watch the Dubai Fountains. I can confirm this is very true!!! It was 38 degrees outside on the balcony but we managed it for an hour. The food was very average not the best other than that the staff was really friendly and the service was very efficient. Highly recommend it for watching the fountains not so much the food. You can watch my video of the fountains that I recorded so you can get an idea of how good the view was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLbEZJEYO98

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tatiana F

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service, loved it on the roof top overlooking the fountain! Deffo would go back on my next trip to dubai!

• Visited July 2013
Tasmania, Australia
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

After getting no service at a nearby restaurant we went to TGIF, and were treated with respect and valued as customers. Our waitress Janice was very attentive, but not overbearing. We had a small nacho’s to share to start, and I must say it was small, about 10 corn chips spread around a big plate with cheese on top and the usual accompaniants. I think I am just used to the big Aussie serves, so will order large to share next time, but they were yummy. I also had a beef salad, some of the meat was a little chewy, but overall very tasty. My other half had ravioli with chicken, which he said was nice, overall a great dinner.

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“BEST view of Dubai Fountains”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I would not normally visit a chain restaurant such as TGIF, however, after reading reviews on Tripadvisor, off we went. Despite it being about 44 degrees, the balcony was busy, and we soon found out why. Spectacular views of the Dubai Fountains!! Miss 6 had dinner and we had a snack. Food was OK. Service was really friendly and efficient. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2013
London
“good!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

So nice we visited twice the TGI @ Dubai Mall over lookd the Dubai Fountains. Most of the TGI favourites on the menu plus a couple of extras. The Lunch deals Sun-thur are really good value start, main and drink 35 dirham!

Visited August 2013