“Outstanding”
Review of Armani/Amal

Armani/Amal
Reserve with OpenTable
Armani/Amal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 9,613 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Fresh and innovative regional Indian cuisine is on the menu at Armani/Amal, along with an exciting beverage list and selected teas. Exotic curries and other specialities are prepared tableside, showcasing time honoured traditional cooking methods and ingredients. Enjoy a memorable dining experience with stunning views over the Dubai Fountain.
Lagos, Nigeria
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Amal is centrally located and convenient, to add to that the food is brilliant and the ambience is spot on, great place to meet the cream of the crowd. If you looking for a midweek night cap, this is the place for you with an outstanding view of the fountain

• Visited May 2014
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review “Outstanding” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
“Incredible experience”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I chose this restaurant as the number 1 on trip adviser in Dubai was closed till August. I was not disappointed. The food was incredible. The waiter was more than happy to help direct me to the popular and authentic items. I also had a great viewing of the Dubai Fountains. Throughout my dinner I was able to view 3-4 shows which are set to music which is played throughout the restaurant. The balcony was closed for eating (it was HOT and Ramadan) but I was allowed out to see the show. Everything was delicious and everyone was very attentive. The chef came out to see if I enjoyed the food as well as the manager. I had a great time. The only negative comment was it took a while to get my check and I had to tell my waiter twice I would like it. I think I was having a difficult time making myself clear that I was ready to go so finally I directly asked for it. I was given not only my check but also a rose and some dates. It was a nice touch.

Visited July 2014
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Vanessa,

Thank you very much for your review “Incredible experience” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.

Entire Amal team is excited to see very nice feedback "The food was incredible. The waiter was more than happy to help direct me to the popular and authentic items"

And I express my sincere appologies for not present the bill on time. We will ensure in future we will get it right.

Lawrence Raj
“One of the best in town ”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Great ambiance combined with delicious Indian food. Service is great and the live tandoor counter serves some Of the yummiest kebabs.

If you are in town and want to try top class Indian food the do visit.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Vikas,

Thank you very much for your review “One of the best in town ” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.

London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

From the panoramic views over the Dubai Fountains through to the live music that welcomes you upon arrival, the ambience is simply superb.

The food is exquisite with the chef keeping a close eye over the quality of the dishes. I could not recommend this place enough.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review “Superb” in tripadvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful.

Greater Manchester
“Most authentic Indian food ever”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

It's normally impossible for my mother to ever like 'restaurant Indian food'. Why should she? She's a superb cook and authentic Indian food is nearly impossible to get. But when a family friend brought us to this restaurant, she loved everything about it. It was a lovely evening in May 2013 when we were taken there. We sat at a lovely table under a canopy on the terrace, and we were served exquisitely well prepared, absolutely authentic Indian cuisine. The highlight of the evening was watching the Burj Khalifa's fountain display, which in my mind put the one at the Bellagio in Las Vegas to shame. An incredible dining experience.

• Visited August 2013
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Jadd,

Thank you very much for your well detailed review “Most authentic Indian food ever” in tripadvisor following your dining experience in Armani Amal. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience after 1 year time and your comments are wonderful.

Entire Amal team is excited to see very nice feedback "we were served exquisitely well prepared, absolutely authentic Indian cuisine" Specially Chef Sameer is so excited to see that your mom was pleased with Amal food.