“Best restaurant ever”

Ranked #15 of 9,807 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Fresh and innovative regional Indian cuisine is on the menu at Armani/Amal, along with an exciting beverage list and selected teas. Exotic curries and other specialities are prepared tableside, showcasing time honoured traditional cooking methods and ingredients. Enjoy a memorable dining experience with stunning views over the Dubai Fountain.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Went to this place last year. The entrance to the hotel is typical armani, style and smells. Made our way to the restaurant and there were tabla players in the lounge area playing on demand. Very nice.

we sat outside even though it was hot hot hot. Amazing view of the Burj water features (Been to the bellagio ones - but these were better)

The cocktails, the lamb, the nans all amazing,all the dishes we had were too good to be true and just the right size. Enough to fill you up but still wanting more.

The waiters were great - no coming over as soon as you take a bite to ask you how the meal is!

It is pricey, but it is more than worth it.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Majid,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback “Best restaurant ever” on TripAdvisor following your dining experience in Armani Amal. It's always great to see such review from you even though you dined with us last year.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the view, service and food. Entire Amal team is also very happy to see such a feedback like "Service was impeccable, Food was the best indian food i have ever had. Bar my mums cooking!"

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in Armani Amal in near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We had such a great meal here! The restaurant was very contemporary and the staff were so friendly. I'd recommend you go for the tasting menu as you get a good selection of different dishes and you try food you wouldn't normally go for. It's not cheap but we thought it was worth every penny!! Also try and get a balcony table as you get to watch the fountains although we didn't sit out as it had been raining.

2  Thank Emleigh2013

Dear Leigh,

Thank you very much for your review in tripdavisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. We are happy to hear that your experience with us was positive.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

They made us feel very special on wedding anniversary... Friendly staff, delicious food, warm wel-come at reception on arrival, lovely ambiance indoor / outdoor.. I recommend this place to celebrate and make your day special...

Cheers!!
Vikram G.

1  Thank Vikram G
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Vikram,

Thank you very much for your review “Amal - Armani” in tripdavisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal .

It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. We are happy to hear that your experience with us was positive. Entire Amal team is excited to read such a feedback from you.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

i had visited Armani/Amal on 21st evening for the dinner and was so happy about the quality of food, services, and ambiance. the services received from the entire staff was of the top class. especially i was served and attended with so much pleasure and feeling by Mr Pradeep and his team. i would like to visit again on my next travel plan to Dubai. i would like to extend thanks to all the staff and management team, and would like to them keep us such high esteem sprites.
Regards
Hetal

Dear Hetal,

Thank you very much for your review “Excellent food and services” in tripdavisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal .

It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. We are happy to hear that your experience with us was positive. Pradeep is excited to read such a feedback from you.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We dined here in December 2013. It was divine. We had a table on the terrace overlooking the magnificent fountains. My husband had the tasting menu and he said it was one of the best he has ever eaten. The food was beautiful. And the pashwaari naan is the best I have ever tasted - highly recommend!

The building itself was beautiful. The whole atmosphere was just fabulous.

But was really made this such a lovely dining experience were the staff. Everything was thought of. They were both friendly and accommodating. As I say, my husband had the tasting menu but the staff timed the food perfectly to fit in with myself who had ordered from the Al La Carte.

They were just faultless and a credit to the hotel/restaurant. I will certainly recommend this restaurant and look forward to returning.

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback “Simply Exquisite" on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the view, service and food. Chef Sammer is so happy to see such a feedback about the food "The food was beautiful. And the pashwaari naan is the best I have ever tasted - highly recommend!"

Also entire Amal team is happy to read feedback like "They were just faultless and a credit to the hotel/restaurant. I will certainly recommend this restaurant and look forward to returning"