“Absolute stunning restaurant - will go again”
Review of Armani/Amal

Armani/Amal
Reserve with OpenTable
Armani/Amal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 9,701 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Fresh and innovative regional Indian cuisine is on the menu at Armani/Amal, along with an exciting beverage list and selected teas. Exotic curries and other specialities are prepared tableside, showcasing time honoured traditional cooking methods and ingredients. Enjoy a memorable dining experience with stunning views over the Dubai Fountain.
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I would like to share our experience with all of you.

We have made a reservation after for early January to spend an evening at the Indian restaurant Amal during our visit to Dubai.

We had a warm welcome at the entry of the Amal restaurant with a nice tea they severed us while we were waiting to be guided to our desk.
Since we read a lot about the "tasting menu" upfront to our visit we went for this one. The dishes were lovely presented and just delicous. During the whole dinner we had really nice chats with our waiter, the restaurant manager and the chef cook. Everybody was very attentive without being pushy.

After every dish they asked us whether we want to continue or would like to have a little break. During our "break" session we went to the lovely balcony. We could observe an Indian wedding which was taking place at the ground floor of the tower as well as the fountain spectacle opposite the Dubai Mall.

The tasting menu was just outstanding - starting from the amouse bouche until the desert. You will not be disappointed.

The price & quality is worth it and you will be having an rememberable evening. And to really not to forget this evening we got a nice flower and some sweets as give away.

I'd like to say again thank you for the nice time and the outstanding services & staff we experienced.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your review “Absolute stunning restaurant - will go again”
on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the view, service and food. Entire Amal team is excited to read such a feedback like "The tasting menu was just outstanding - starting from the amouse bouche until the desert. You will not be disappointed" and "I'd like to say again thank you for the nice time and the outstanding services & staff we experienced"

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in Armani Amal in near future to experience again the Amal experience.

Lawrence Raj

There are newer reviews for Armani/Amal

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We have visited Amal Armani on numerous occasions and as a family we find it one of the best restaurants in Dubai.The fountain view from the restaurant terrace is simply breathtaking. Lawrence Raj the Restaurant Manager has always been very supportive in providing the best service each time I have organized offical dinners on behalf of my company and dined with my family. All our senior executives who have visited the restaurant are in awe of the place and the view it offers from the terrace. Thanks Lawrence for your support as always . You are doing an excellent job ! I would personally like to thank Seraj who attended to us last week for the excellent service and making our evening a memorable one. The food was great and you attended to us very well. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is visiting Dubai. The food is great and so is the ambience.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Archana,

I would like to thank you for sharing well detailed and personal feedback “Armani/Amal one of my favourite fine dining restaurant in Dubai” on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the view, service and food. It's always pleasure to read such a great feedback. Thank you again for considering Armani Amal for your company's dinner too. Entire Amal team is very much happy to see such a feedback like "I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is visiting Dubai. The food is great and so is the ambience"

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in Armani Amal in near future for another occasion.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We visited this number 1. rated hotel/restaurant in December whilst on holiday. We pre-booked a table with a fountain view; unfortunately it rained on the evening we dined; so we had to sit inside. We had to go out onto the terrrace to watch the display, sadly it was not what we had hoped for. We had the Indian taster menu (we love Indian food) and it was good, in fact we could not eat all of it. We were surprised at how plain the decor was in the restaurant, we like a little more culture and warmth. It was the most expensive meal we have ever had but a good experience.

1  Thank marina060

Dear Mariana,

Thank you very much for your review in tripdavisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal . It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. We are happy to hear that overall that your experience with us was positive.

I'm however disappointed to know that you were not able to sit in the terrace due to rain. Also you mentioned that you were not happy with the decor of the restaurant. I would like to let you know that Amal is a modern Indian Restaurant which is designed by Mr. Armani, which is also appriciated by most of the guests. I would like to sincerely apologise for any disappointment experienced

We look forward to welcoming you back to Armani/Amal in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We picked the taster menu and we were not disappointed. The standard of food was excellent and there was plenty of it. So much in fact that we skipped one course (not the pud!) as we couldn't eat it all. If the weather is good, book an outside table so you over look the fountains. We sat inside as it was cold but, you can go outside to see the fountains as many times as you like. There would have been a small issue if we sat outside. There was the constant noise of a hydraulic digger the whole time we were there but, this is Dubai with construction!
The ambiance of the restaurant is great.

Dear Jennie,

I would like to thank you for sharing your review “Great Food Experience”on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the view and food. I'm however disappointed to know that you felt that the construction noise was bit too much. This is because of the Dubai Mall extension, once the construction work is done, then you will see a bigger and better Dubai Mall. I would like to sincerely apologise for any disappointment experienced

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in Armani Amal in near future to experience again for the Great food Experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We had to try this restaurant because of the great reviews here on tripadvisor, and we where not disappointed! My wife and I are both very fond of Indian food, but we had never experienced it like this before. Food was great, ambience was great with a perfect view of the fountains. And the service was very good.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Henrik,

I would like to thank you for sharing your review “Extraordinary fine dining in Dubai” on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the view, service and food. Entire Amal team is excited to read such a feedback like "Food was great, ambience was great with a perfect view of the fountains. And the service was very good".

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in Armani Amal in near future to experience again the Amal Extraordinary fine dining Experience.