“Amazing”

Ranked #15 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Fresh and innovative regional Indian cuisine is on the menu at Armani/Amal, along with an exciting beverage list and selected teas. Exotic curries and other specialities are prepared tableside, showcasing time honoured traditional cooking methods and ingredients. Enjoy a memorable dining experience with stunning views over the Dubai Fountain.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Eating delicious food while the Dubai Fountain shows take place under your feet every 30 minutes. They even offered us free starters since the duck took about 30 minutes to come out.

The prices are rational compared to the service and quality you get.

Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Dorukkarinca,

I'm extremely pleased to read that overall you had a lovely dining experience. It was nice to read your positive feedback on food, service and value for money.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in Armani Amal in the near future.

Lawrence Raj

Write a ReviewReviews (1,806)

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Having travelled all the way from Barbados to Dubai to celebrate my birthday, I wanted to have my Birthday dinner at a special restaurant. Armani Amal came highly recommended – I now know why!

Amal exceeded every expectation. The reservations manager kindly fulfilled our request to be seated at a table with a view of the Dubai fountains and luckily for us, that night the fountains went off every 10 minutes as they were rehearsing for the Vogue Italia event.

Alister, our jovial waiter, was assigned to look after us and I only have compliments about him. He intimately knew the menu and after being bombarded with our likes and dislikes, he recommended the three course tasting meal. He was spot on! Alister gauged our readiness for each course; he never rushed us and allowed us to chat uninterrupted until we were ready to continue eating. We leisurely savoured the three delicious courses, each containing a variety of mouth-watering Indian dishes sampled from throughout Amal's delectable menu. The icing on the cake came with dessert. I was given a perfect rose, a sinfully delicious slice of cake complete with a birthday candle and a box of Amal’s signature sweets.

I really must thank the Amal team for making my “21st” birthday dinner an occasion to remember.

Dear Lynne,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback “Birthday bliss at Armani Amal” on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal. I would like to Thank you again for choosing Armani Amal to celebrate your Birthday.

I'm extremely pleased to read that overall you had a lovely dining experience. It was nice to read your positive and well detailed remarks with regards to the Food, Service and Ambience. Alister is so happy and excitesd to see such feedback from you.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in Armani Amal in the near future to celebrate more occasions.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The location and service were first class I could not fault the ambience the luxurious surroundings and the attentive staff. However this is not a place for anyone where value for money is important as I would say this restaurant is not value for money. I paid over £160 UK pounds for 3 courses and two drinks. The drinks were overpriced £8 for a bottle of beer £12 for a cocktail and the food was presented very well but the quality was good but not great. The chicken was thigh meat so greasy I expected chicken breast at these prices. So if first class service is more a priority than first class food this restaurant is for you, but if top quality food is most important then pick any of the decent restaurants across the way in Dubai Mall at a quarter of the price

2  Thank Jas D

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the ambience and the attentive service. I'm however disappointed to know that you felt that our menus are over priced. I would like to sincerely apologise for any disappointment experienced.

We take all our guest feedbacks seriously, which allows us to continuously improve. I can confirm that the management team and I are now reviewing the price of menu items. We will make any necessary change if needed.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in Armani Amal in near future.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went here for a birthday meal. We were given a seat outside on the balcony and had an amazing view of the fountain show. The service was second to none. The food was very good and not small portions as some upmarket restaurants give you. A lovely touch was the birthday cake and Armani dates for my boyfriend and a flower for me. As we left my boyfriend was waiting for me in the entrance and the two Indian guys playing the sitar played happy birthday to him ! Overall a great night

1  Thank emmarogers74

Dear Emma,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal. I would like to Thank you and your boyfriend for choosing Armani Amal to celebrate his Birthday.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hey just visited the Armani Amal Indian restaurant with reading trip advisor comments, we were so not disappointed, from the first minute we arrived a very warm welcome met us, follow by traditional Indian music played by two gentlemen, the food was superb and service from jerin our waiter was always with a smile and very polite and curtious and tried to help us in our questions with regards to Burj Kalifa, overall very pleasurable experience and would definitely revisit and recommend, other advisors comments about price are true, but our belief is ..... You only get what you pay for, thanks to the Amal team from Neil & Shamim Newcastle upon Tyne UK

2  Thank Neil R
Lawrence R, Manager at Armani/Amal, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Neil & Shamim,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback “1st Class Indian Restaurant” on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience in Armani Amal.

I'm extremely pleased to read that overall you had a lovely dining experience. It was nice to read your positive and well detailed remarks with regards to the Food, Service and Hotel. Jerin is very happy to read such a wonderful feedback from you.