“Great view, great drinks, great food!”
Review of Bahri Bar

Bahri Bar
Ranked #141 of 9,759 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Not sure why the concierge at MAS told us they only serve "nuts and fries" because this place is a full on tapas bar with great cocktails and a fabulous view! We lucked into Shimmers being booked up, because Bahri Bar was wonderful! Specialty cocktails were 1/2 price from 6-9, and they were running a 4 tapas for 80 AED special! I had the brie with raspberry sauce and bread, the black bean tacos, the shrimp skewer, and the veggie spring roll, which was plenty for dinner. The Amalfi (limoncello cocktail ) was delicious as well! The cheapest dinner we've had at Madinat Juneirah by far!

3  Thank CarsonsMommy
Job G, Assistant Bar Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your feedback in your recent visit at Bahri Bar. I passed on the message to the team and they were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your drinks especially Amalfi. The chef was delighted to hear that you enjoyed our tapas selection. Rest assured that I will personally pass your comment to our Concierge team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It's one of the best places to relax in Dubai. Service and atmosphere have always been exceptional and they’ve got superb food and drinks.

Job G, Assistant Bar Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I am very happy that you mentioned Bahri Bar as one of the best places to relax in Dubai, that the service and atmosphere are always exceptional. The message was passed on to the service and culinary team.

We wish to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was able to visit bahri bar, Dubai last December 2012. The place was cozy, atmosphere was so great, and with expectacular views. Also felt the warmth of the personnel/staff. Indeed, I'm pleased with the place/people. I suggest to visit this place if your in Dubai. Mabbalo.

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the spectacular view at Bahri Bar. I passed on the message to the team, they were very happy to hear that you were pleased with the place and felt warmth from the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We visited a few bars around Dubai and this is one of the best.
Situated at the mina a Salam. Got a bit confused finding it as taxi dropped us at the opposite entrance towards.
It was a busy night but service was still good.
Ordered a pint and serve it in probably the best pint glass I ever seen! There is a terrace with great views of the burj al Arab.
Decent prices and not to be missed

Dear Guest

I am very happy to read your comments mentioning Bahri Bar as one of the best bars in Dubai. I passed on the message to the team and they were glad to hear that even on a busy night, the consistency of service was still good. I appreciate that you enjoyed your drinks and the view from our terrace overlooking Burj Al Arab.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Bahri Bar.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My Wife and I had our Wedding Anniversary meal here last weekend. As the temperatures outside were still very high in the evening we decided to eat inside and Bahri Bar suited as their dishes are of a Tapas style smaller serving and with many different varities and choices on the menu. We were greeted by what seemed to be the Manageress immediately and shown to our table and she explained to us they were doing a deal at the moment, 4 dishes for 80 Dhms ( about£12.50 ). Within a few minutes a young lady brought some very tasty complimentary Tortilla's/Chips to our table and took our drinks order. My Wife and I ordered a Cocktail each, these arrived very quickly and they were generous with the alcohol in the coctktails too. We then ordered our food, Portobello Mushroom Mini Burger ( Very, Very tasty ), Lamb Kofta, Tiger Prawn and Beef Taco. We only had to wait about 15 mins for our food to arrive and very nice it was too, only thing that let it down slightly was the Beef Taco's mst have been served up first as they were not as warm as the rest of the food. Once we had finished our food we then ordered a bottle of Wine, which was brought to our table again swiftly and with more complimentary chips by an attentive waitress. My Wife and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Bahri Bar for the next 45-60 mins, with live Soul/RnB music being played and sung softly in the background, which mean't we could stll chat whilst enjoying our drinks and the music. After an hour or so we ordered more food and a few more drinks and still the complimentary chips were coming between short waiting periods from the attentive waitress. Our bill came to around 500 Dhm's ( around £80 ), but as with any Restaurant/Bar in Dubai a large part of the bill was the bottle of Wine. If you are looking for a chilled evening as a couple whilst in Dubai, would like some modern music and soul classics but still be able to hear each other talk and a smaller bite to eat, then look no further as Bahri Bar is the place to go. Great view's on the outside Terrace aswell of the Burj Al'Arab.

1  Thank Lambert7
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

It gives me a real pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Bahri Bar. I have taken the time to share your feedback with my team and we all are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

If you require any assistance in the next future please let me know.

Kind Regards,