“atmosphere”

Ranked #139 of 9,984 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Their drinks are top notch , and their service too
Magnificent view and relaxing, soft life music.
Perfect place to go with friends or for a romantic rendez vous
One of my favourites in Dubai

1  Thank Duridaridu
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

On behalf of my team I really would like to thank you for your feedback and comments. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and should you wish to visit us again please do not hesitate to let me know.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My sister and I decided to try here having read the trip advisor reviews; we weren't disappointed!

Lovely cocktails
Lovely tapas
Lovely sunset

The bar has a nice relaxed atmosphere. It not the easiest place to find but most decent taxi drivers will get you there no problems; it's a great place to explore the Medina and the many restaurants.

TOP TIP - Happy Hour cocktails from Sunday to Thursday! Get there early and sit outside on the veranda.

2  Thank Leglessannie
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and comments on Tripadvisor. I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you had the opportunity to try our Aperitivo offer. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

On behalf of my team, once again thank you and Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a quick stop over in Dubai, so just a few drinks before heading off. Nice, relaxing and prices were pretty good considering where you were.

Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on tripadvisor about Bahri Bar. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us and I sincerely appreaciate your feedback.

Should you wish to visit us again please do not hesitate to let me know.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

It was my 3rd time in dubai. And I always visit this bar. Specially on friday really cool music from chill out to deep sound. And the Dj he is really cooland kind he gave me a cd on the and the staff are really friendly looking forward next month. Cheers from australia

Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Hessic,

I am pleased to hear that you have visited Bahri Bar in few occasions. On behalf of my team I sincerely thank you for your comments. Should you wish to visit us again please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

lovely bar n great ambience.. but its just so quiet and dead that i think it was only for ppl about 40+ who would want a quiet and nice place to have a drink.
the food portions were small too and quiet average in taste.
the live singing was quiet diappointing.
if you are young or feel young and wish to go to a lively bar.. try 360 or Neos.. but no bahri
sorry, dont mean to be harsh, but just not a place to have on the top of your places to visit in dubai.. Dubai is full of Hot spots and Bahri wasnt hot
cheers!

3  Thank DhananjayArora
Luis S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2014

Dear djmumbai

Thank you for taking the time to write about Bahri Bar upon your visit.
I encourage you to visit us again and let yourself be surprised by the changes which have been done.

Look forward to welcome you again soon,

Kind Regards