“Best Bar in Dubai”

Bahri Bar
Ranked #117 of 9,478 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Bar in Dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Really great bar, I believe one of the most fancy in Dubai!!!! Ambience is just great, fantastic cocktails, lovely music, good service… Value for money: YES!!!! But the most important point: good looking people around… That was just WOW experience… View: amazing!!! Try it and you will love it!!!

• Visited April 2013
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Anna,
On behalf of my team I sincerely would like to thank you for these lovely comments. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us, the drinks, the atmosphere and the service.
Should you wish to visit us again please do not hesitate to let me know.
Bar Manager

“Amazing view, good snacks but expensive cocktails”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have visited the bar for the last night in Dubai. For those who stays not in Jumeirah and prefers to travel by public transport (underground) the way to the bar may become a challenge. From the station it is 20-30 min walk. View is terrific indeed. Though the choice of snacks is not vast and they are relatively expensive - around 30 dhr each. Thd cocktails non-alcoholic start with around 45 dhr and alcoholic are approximately 65.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JuliaChernysheva
Luis S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
Dear JuliaChernysheva

Thank you for taking the time to write about Bahri Bar upon your visit
Your feedback has been shared with the team as we do take every feedback seriously as it gives us the opportunity to improve,.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience
Look forward to welcome you again soon,

Kind Regards

Luis Serol
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The old timer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I enjoyed it a lot specially with the great music and the marvelous ambiance. It was always a nice place to catch up with friends and have uninterrupted chats

• Visited July 2012
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Marwan,
Thank you so much for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed Bahri Bar ambiance and service. I am pleased that you have been visiting Bahri Bar in few other occasions and I hope I will be able to meet you on your next visit.
Melbourne, Australia
“luxury +++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

we did not enter the burj however were directed by a friendly working tourist that i the bar next door the views are great. he was not wrong. go into the right hand entry of the jumeirah hotel and go to the bahri bar, they heva a balcony with perfect views of the burj. not expensive at al, 3 cocktail, 4 tapas and water $65, friendly service, highly recommended.

Dear 19michael62

Thank you for taking the time to write about Bahri Bar upon your visit.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience

Look forward to welcome you again soon,
Kind Regards
Luis Serol
London, United Kingdom
“Title Impeccable Drink and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

The best cocktails I have ever tested so far in Dubai, the staff is very warm and hospitable, I think the best place for good quality night out, and also it was nice meeting the Bar Manager Lino ...he is very kind person and it takes really care of his clientele... HIGH RECOMMENDED!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Lino M, Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Maria,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit in Bahri Bar. It was lovely meeting you and I am glad you enjoyed our service, drinks and hospitality. Your feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the right service and exceed the expectations of our guests.
Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and you should wish to visit us again please do not hesitate to let me know.