“Amazing experience!”

Ranked #135 of 9,703 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

During my stay in Dubai I visited many places with my friends, and we found the Bahri Bar the most amazing experience of all! We're very impressed by the high quality service and friendliness of the staff and we enjoyed beautiful cocktails and nice champagne while having a great view on the Burj Al Arab. When you visit Dubai, the Bahri Bar is definitely the place to be.

Luis S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2014

Dear Derek S

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience
I encourage you to visit us and let yourself be dazzled by the improvements which have took place.

There are newer reviews for Bahri Bar

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I just love this place, the service is wonderful; - the venue is stunning and the drinks and entertainment are amazing!!! Definitely a must see when in Dubai. The manager is one of the best i've met, he really knows how to take the best care of his customers. Thumbs up all round!!

Dear Natalie K

Reviewed March 15, 2013

bahri bar has a rare, elegant, relaxed, stylish feel for any occasion. the service is very good, i highly recommend and I'm regular visitor for 3 years now.

Dear narla1970

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience
I encourage you to visit again and let yourself be surprised by the improvements which have been done.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I visited the Bahri Bar during my holiday in Dubai. I wasn't too sure what to expect but I was overwhelmed at the luxurious surroundings and that was just the lobby! I was shown to the Bahri Bar and wasn't disappointed. It was a busy evening yet the staff were efficient, friendly and welcoming. The cocktail list was impressive and unique. I went with the waiters recommendation of Cool as a Cucumber. It was refreshing and just what I needed in the heat! My visit to Bahri Bar was a memorable experience. I look forward to visiting again and trying more delicious cocktails!

Dear CaroDervan

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Being my first time in Dubai I visited Bahri Bar by recommendation of a friend of mine. My whole experience was amazing, starting with the selection of cocktails, refreshing, imaginative and surprisingly innovative. The service was outstanding which is a credit to the management in the Bar. The ambience and the settings just enhanced our overall experience and the care and attention in every single detail made our wait for a table worth it. Definitely a place which I'll be happy to come back next time I'll be visiting Dubai.

Dear Jose Luis P