“Great Experience !”

Ranked #130 of 9,619 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Step into Bahri Bar at Madinat Jumeirah for an evening of exquisite experiences, tailored to your personality. Soak up the sophisticated atmosphere while sipping on a refreshing creation prepared by our master mixologists, enjoy the live music or the DJ's soulful beats making your evening one of pure indulgence, complemented by breathtaking views of the Burj Al Arab and Arabian Gulf.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great Experience !”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Being my first time in Dubai I visited Bahri Bar by recommendation of a friend of mine. My whole experience was amazing, starting with the selection of cocktails, refreshing, imaginative and surprisingly innovative. The service was outstanding which is a credit to the management in the Bar. The ambience and the settings just enhanced our overall experience and the care and attention in every single detail made our wait for a table worth it. Definitely a place which I'll be happy to come back next time I'll be visiting Dubai.

• Visited February 2013
Luis S, General Manager at Bahri Bar, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
Dear Jose Luis P

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall experience
I encourage you to visit again and let yourself be surprised by the improvements which have been done.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Amazingly bahri !”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Amazing ambience best view of burj and nice service. Patric and shrijit were great help had a sushi ws cooked to perfection and the spring roll all good. Thanks will visit soon

Dear Akshu89

Sidney, Canada
“Awesome Experience!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am so passionate about Bars and I must say that Bahri Bar it's a truly stunning Bar in terms of service, view, ambient.
I love the Cool as Cucumber worth it!! I truly raccomend!!

Dear Sikoban

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great place ( dress nicely)”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went after dinner for some drinks with friends to Bahri Bar at Mina Al Salam ( other hotel in Madinat Area).
No shorts or sandals are allowed for gents. Should dress nicely.
Amazing place, view right to the Burj Al Arab, which had a light show every hour.
It was a warm pleasant evening it outside seats were ideal.

Live music from inside was entertaining addition. Service was up to standard, we did not wait for long for any of our orders. Once beer glass was almost empty, new one was coming right away after a small nod to the waiter.
Ladies had apple martinis which were delicious, a bit pricy AED 65 per one, but this is Madinat, 5 star hotel , everything is pricy. If you not ready to spend, go elsewhere.
Have to say, definitely a great place to dress nice and hang out with friends. Will go back again and again.

1 Thank Lisenok81
Dear Lisenok81

London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best place for quality drinks and the best service.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have visited Bahri Bar during our last stay in Dubai. The drinks are to die for. I will even risk to say better than anything I tested here in London. The team is very helpful, always smiley and never to busy to help made us feel very special and welcome. The view from the bar outstanding. Top class service with the top class cocktails for a good price! Highly recommended! I can not wait to visit Bahri Bar on our next visit in Dubai.

• Visited January 2013