“Top Level”
Review of Go Fishing Tours

Go Fishing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A.K.A Go Fishing Dubai is a Dubai based multiple TripAdvisor award winning fishing charter company that started in 2010. We are only operating out of Dubai from the prestigious Dubai Marina and no other locations or emirates. As the only fishing charter company with over 300 excellent rated 5 star reviews in the UAE we stand out amongst others to simply say that "we are all about having fun under the sun" and the positive experience of our visitors. Be it a big game fishing session, family outing, friends day out, birthday party or a corporate team building event, we have the years of experience under our belt to assist you with the planning and hassle free experience! We still stand one of the top activities in Dubai only because of all the love and support that we get from our visitors. We look forward to assisting you with your requests and inquiries. Take care & God bless!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Took a gang of us on the boat for a day out. The trip exceeded expectations: Jameel is a top guy and his right hand man Shantah was just as friendly and helpful. We caught fish, including catfish and shark (the shark was my catch I might add!), plenty of water and soft drinks were on board, tunes were blaring and we had a great day in the sun!
Then we went to the island for the BBQ, Jameel whipped out a huge speaker system for us to listen to our tunes, the BBQ food was really well cooked, all marinated and the fish that we caught was fresh and.
All in all a top day with a top crew. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Richard W
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome review Richard! I had a blast with you guys, hope to see you guys again soon! Take care and God Bless!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Thank You Jameel for a most amazing adventure...This is a must do for all who want to have a wonderful time...The best time we have had in all of our trips to Dubai...I was at first hesitant due to we had been on other fishing excursions and quite frankly they sucked...This one was beyond words...From start to finish it was nothing short of perfect...The morning started when we hit the boat...The boat was clean and there was plenty of room...I myself am not the fisherman but my husband is and let me say neither one of us was disappointed...I was able to fish, get sun and just enjoy the beauty of the Ocean while the fish just kept being caught...Plenty of fish were caught, even some pretty big Barracuda's...Early afternoon Jameel and Shantah then took us to a private island for a BBQ...They set everything up from our chairs to the umbrella on the beach while they proceeded to unload the boat with all they needed to prepare a wonderful meal for us...Great food, Great Music, Great atmosphere, Great Time! This was not just a fishing trip, it was a day that gave us memories of a lifetime...Thank You Jameel for one of the best times we have ever had in Dubai, and we can't wait till next time so we can go again...You were more than professional, you treated us as old friends even though we had never met before this trip...You went up and above to make sure we not only caught fish bit had a wonderful time...This trip is good for all even if you do not fish...The most amazing thing for me that showed me what a man of character Jameel is, was when we were done he asked us what we would like to do with the fish...We had ate some at the BBQ but we had caught so many we could not take them back to the hotel and he could have easily sold them,,,He then suggested we stop and give them to the construction workers who made very little money and the food would be very appreciated...zHe pulled up and did just that...He fed the needy instead of putting more money in his pocket by selling the fish...That so touched me...Kudo's for a wonderful trip and thanks for the memories...

3  Thank sweetsoul1959
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Hi Debra! I really enjoyed having you and Gary on board and very happy to read that we were able to make your trip enjoyable. It was truely a pleasure taking you guys out and Im so happy to have met great people like you guys and able to make two new friends for life! Give my best to your better half and hope to see you both again when you are back in Dubai! Take care and God Bless!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

the best trip and good experience and profesional staf...... is also good relaxing and chill with friends and family....

3  Thank claudiu a

Hi Claudiu! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, very pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us. Looking forward to having you guys on board soon. Take care and God Bless!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I booked go fishing for my fiancé as a birthday gift and the whole trip was interesting and amazing ... Mr. Jameel and Mr. Shantah were both very helpful and have been great to us and we enjoyed our time with them ... U would think that 2 couples with a caption and assistant would be weird and awkward but with Jameel and Shantah it was so much fun ... And the amazing part is the food we ate it was beyond delicious it had a magical taste ... If I could say one thing it's that you must try fishing with go fishing Dubai .. Fishing is one thing but with a team like Jameel fishing is taken to another level of exquisite experience ..

5  Thank HessaYousef

Hi Hessa! I had a great time with you and Abdullah and very pleased to read that you guys enjoyed your time with us as well. Looking forward to seeing you guys again! Take care and God Bless!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

That was my perfect fishing tour ever....The boat was clean,spacious and cozy,Jameel and Chanta were the perfect hosts-friendly and preofessional,made us feel like we are home.The trip was excellent and we caught so much fish.Oh...so much fun.I would again and again recommend Go Fishing to everyone who is looking for the perfect fishing trip.
Thank you so much guys,we will surely come again and have a blast again.....

2  Thank Milena M

Hi Milena! Im so happy to see that you had a great time on your trip with us! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Hope to see you guys soon! Take care and God Bless!