“Absolutly Amazing!!!!”
Review of Go Fishing Tours

Go Fishing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: It's all about having fun under the sun! Go Fishing Tours AKA "Go Fishing Dubai" started in 2010 out of passion for fishing in Dubai and what it brought along ; that sense of freedom being in the open sea, that fresh ocean breeze that brought a smile to your face, and that feeling of being on a vacation from your mind is the reason why we are still operational after all these years! Thanks to all the support from our visitors we are the only fishing chartering company in UAE that is 5 star rated with over 200 excellent rated reviews and a multiple "Certificate of Excellence" award winner on TripAdvisor. At Go Fishing you do not need to be an extreme fishing fanatic to go on a tour with us, our highly trained staff will guide you on your fishing trip, and get you reeling in that fish. All our staff have had years of experience fishing in these waters, and are all keen fishermen with first aid qualifications. Our fishing charters can take a maximum capacity of 8 people per boat, and all trips includes refreshments, snacks, bait and fishing equipment. All our boats are equipped with a toilet, sonar, GPS, and all the safety equipment as per UAE coast guard regulations. Our tours come with a warning label! This can get addictive and you can turn into an “aquaholic"! We have numerous packages to choose from depending on your preference and the occasion. Whether you are looking to go out on our “Big Game Fishing” session and get some crazy pictures, or looking to have a fishing competition and end up BBQing your catch on a luxury yacht (all in the ambiance of good music of course), then Go Fishing Tours is the place to be! Our main concern is that you enjoy your time with us, we will fish for that “content feeling” from you!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutly Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was tasked with organising a day out for a group of 10 friends and didn't realise the pain and effort such a simple task would be, that was until I called Jameel at go fisshing tours. From the second he answered the phone you could tell he loved his work, he was passionate about it, but the most important thing to him was that every guest had the time of their life, the best thing was he wasn't one of these over the top wanna be your best frined so you use my company types of salesmen. From day one he took control; and took the headache of organsing the whole day. We opted for the fishing trip followed by a BBQ on a small island later in the evening. I was concerned at first that I had booked too long a trip and people would get bored, but far from it, everyone couldn't believe how quickly the day had gone. Jameel and his crew supplied food and drinks through out the day and were always on hand teaching us how to fish and managed not too laugh at us when we all got excited everytime some one got a bite, and there were lots of fish caught throughout the day. A great day, with a great team who were very experieinced and very safe in everything they did. I booked two further trips with Jameel and his crew and I'm sure there will be plenty more trips booked in the future.

3 Thank Chris G
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Hi Chris! Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! It gives me great pleasure to see that you and your friends are happy with our services. The most important thing is that everyone has had a great time. Im looking forward to our upcoming trips! Take care and God Bless!

Amman, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant Time with "Go Fishing" Dubai”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My family booked two activities with Go Fishing in Dubai over the Christmas and New Year period. The first was a boat charter of 72 ft motorboat. The boat was in very good condition and the captain and crew were very courteous and accommodating. We had a brilliant time. The second activity we booked a fishing day for a group of 10. Jamml Abidin who is extremely well organized and again very accommodating took excellent care of us. He made sure everyone in the group caught a fish. At the end of the and his crewmen built a camp fire on an island nearby and prepared an extensive and wonderful BBQ dinner. Everyone including my young children had an amazing time. Jameel is very keen on his company, is very well organized and detail oriented and tries his best to ensure that his clients' expectations are met. I would highly recommend Go Fishing to anyone looking for a fund day at sea in Dubai and my family and I plan to Go Fishing again next time we are in Dubai.

1 Thank Y S
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Hi Yassien!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it was great having you guys on board, I had a wonderful time with all of you and I look forward to seeing you guys again! Take care and God bless!
3 attraction reviews
“Had a blast”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went in the second week of January with my two boys ( ages 11 and 12) for a boys out fishing trip. It was their first trip out to sea fishing. Jameel the owner received us and was most helpful with information and even paid us a visit the night before the trip to put our minds at ease and answer any questions we had. A very down to earth and simple person. We left very early morning in the cold after a warm reception and safety briefing. The views going out to sea are just breathtaking. The fish came in big and fast as Jameel and his captain Shanta new the right spots to go to at the right time. His passion for fishing is infectious and his knowledge of the sea is really good. His patience with the kids and his rapport with them was surprising. We had a tremendous time and the kids had a blast. Food and beverages were more than adequate and the fishing gear was top notch. Definitely a must do if in the Gulf. We even grilled some of our catch for dinner and gave the rest out at the marina. A trip with Go fishing is worth travelling just for it as these guys love what they do. Its clearly not just a business for Jameel it's his passion. We will definitely be coming regularly and anyway the kids won't have it any other way now. No 1 in my must do list.

Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Hi Urmil! Thank you for the wonderful review! I had a blast with you and your boys! Its always a pleasure knowing that they caught their first fish on my boat and I made 3 new friends on that trip! I look forward to seeing you guys again until next time, take care and God bless!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go Fishing Dubai = an awesome day out!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We took my cousin's visiting from America on a fishing tour with 'Go Fishing Dubai' and had a great time!

We were looked after, and after getting a tour of Dubai Marina, we got to see the Palm Jumeirah and all the other new hotels being developed on the Crescent. Really the best views of Dubai are from the sea! After that, we went on a deep sea fishing adventure, we caught snappers, kingfish, hammour (which we put back), even a big squid and a Puffer Fish!

I really can't recommend this fishing experience in Dubai enough, thanks guys!

Visited December 2012
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Hi Mike! As always its a pleasure having you on board! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Looking forward to the next time. Take care and God Bless!
Dubai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best birthday day out !”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

we went as a big group on a day out on an island with awesome BBQ and great set up. the cold wind was the only thing - but no one can control that.
Jameel andhis crew are very well organized, stick to their word, and literally took care of everything for my friends and i - all we had to do was show up and have tons tons of fun.
Thanks go fishing!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank SuSuDubai
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Hi Souha! Thank you for the review I had a blast with you guys on the island! Looking forward to seeing you guys again! Take care and God Bless!