“Had a blast”
Review of Go Fishing Tours

Go Fishing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A.K.A Go Fishing Dubai is a Dubai based multiple TripAdvisor award winning fishing charter company that started in 2010. We are only operating out of Dubai from the prestigious Dubai Marina and no other locations or emirates. As the only fishing charter company with over 300 excellent rated 5 star reviews in the UAE we stand out amongst others to simply say that "we are all about having fun under the sun" and the positive experience of our visitors. Be it a big game fishing session, family outing, friends day out, birthday party or a corporate team building event, we have the years of experience under our belt to assist you with the planning and hassle free experience! We still stand one of the top activities in Dubai only because of all the love and support that we get from our visitors. We look forward to assisting you with your requests and inquiries. Take care & God bless!
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went in the second week of January with my two boys ( ages 11 and 12) for a boys out fishing trip. It was their first trip out to sea fishing. Jameel the owner received us and was most helpful with information and even paid us a visit the night before the trip to put our minds at ease and answer any questions we had. A very down to earth and simple person. We left very early morning in the cold after a warm reception and safety briefing. The views going out to sea are just breathtaking. The fish came in big and fast as Jameel and his captain Shanta new the right spots to go to at the right time. His passion for fishing is infectious and his knowledge of the sea is really good. His patience with the kids and his rapport with them was surprising. We had a tremendous time and the kids had a blast. Food and beverages were more than adequate and the fishing gear was top notch. Definitely a must do if in the Gulf. We even grilled some of our catch for dinner and gave the rest out at the marina. A trip with Go fishing is worth travelling just for it as these guys love what they do. Its clearly not just a business for Jameel it's his passion. We will definitely be coming regularly and anyway the kids won't have it any other way now. No 1 in my must do list.

Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Hi Urmil! Thank you for the wonderful review! I had a blast with you and your boys! Its always a pleasure knowing that they caught their first fish on my boat and I made 3 new friends on that trip! I look forward to seeing you guys again until next time, take care and God bless!

There are newer reviews for Go Fishing Tours

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We took my cousin's visiting from America on a fishing tour with 'Go Fishing Dubai' and had a great time!

We were looked after, and after getting a tour of Dubai Marina, we got to see the Palm Jumeirah and all the other new hotels being developed on the Crescent. Really the best views of Dubai are from the sea! After that, we went on a deep sea fishing adventure, we caught snappers, kingfish, hammour (which we put back), even a big squid and a Puffer Fish!

I really can't recommend this fishing experience in Dubai enough, thanks guys!

Hi Mike! As always its a pleasure having you on board! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Looking forward to the next time. Take care and God Bless!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

we went as a big group on a day out on an island with awesome BBQ and great set up. the cold wind was the only thing - but no one can control that.
Jameel andhis crew are very well organized, stick to their word, and literally took care of everything for my friends and i - all we had to do was show up and have tons tons of fun.
Thanks go fishing!

1  Thank SuSuDubai
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Hi Souha! Thank you for the review I had a blast with you guys on the island! Looking forward to seeing you guys again! Take care and God Bless!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

A cruise in the Arabian Gulf is definitely a must do on your list if you're visiting Dubai. And if you live here, you need to make these trips regular. We went on New Years day, and the cruise couldnt have been better. Speedboat to an island, Delicious BBQ, Refreshments, Fire, New Year Lanterns, and great company. But what made this beyond beautiful was how comfortable, organized, and well prepared it was. Jameel, the man behind the show-also the owner -is definitely the person to thank. You made this year start right..and I am sure that'll last all year long.

1  Thank E K
Jameel A, Owner at Go Fishing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Hi EK! On behalf of Go Fishing Tours I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I definitely appreciate the support and I enjoyed every moment of the BBQ turned party! I look forward to having you on board in the future and wish you a prosperous New Years filled with love peace and happiness! Take care and God bless!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The best New year's day ever, the food was fantastic and it never ended, the music was blasting and great views on the way going and coming and not to forget the sweetest and best crew EVER! One of the best days ever.

1  Thank Alia D

Hi Alia! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it was indeed a fantastic New Years BBQ turned party! I had an wonderful time with you and your entire group. Great way to start the year! Take care and God Bless!