“festival of lights and taste- a perfect combination”
Review of Amala

Amala
Ranked #86 of 9,665 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the moment you step inside Amala, you'll find the welcome is warm and authentically Indian. The cuisine, known as Mughlai, is strongly influenced by Persia and Turkey and is known for its richness, with exotic spices, dried fruits and cream. Every evening, Amala serves an exceptional a la carte menu where guests are able to order as many dishes as they like at a set price. Dine within the magnificent interiors or outside on the terrace, as you sample the varied flavours of North Indian cuisine through this truly extravagant dining experience.
London, United Kingdom
“festival of lights and taste- a perfect combination”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

A bit late with this review but better late than never, i visited amala lately during the diwali promotion and what a great pleasure it was to dine in at one of the classy restaurants in dubai so far. The traditional music was exceptional, was enjoying every bit of it. Food is out of the world, i remember the sea bass and lamb chops were fantastic..something worth dying for and my compliments to the chef.. service staff was very knowledgeable and friendly..made me a best selection in which everything was perfect and would not forget to mention Ankush who acted as a cherry on the cake. despite being a busy night took time to chit-chat and didnt let us realised the delay in food. all in all, i recommend this restaurant to everyone out there. Very good food and service. must go if your an indian food lover but with a modern touch to it.
C. wright

JZS_Management, Manager at Amala, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share such a complimenting review following your recent visit to our Amala Restaurant at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for recommending our restaurant on Trip Advisor.

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience at Amala.

Thank you once again for choosing to dine at Amala and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

• Arabic first
Rochdale, Lancashire
“The best restaurant in Dubai...................”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Those were the words of my 17 year old son after we had tried the eat all you can for AED285 menu. There were approx six different starters for the three of us and we ordered the veg samosas three times because they were so good............we had plenty of choice for the main courses and my son ordered specific curries, which the chef was happy to produce. We had little room for dessert!! The staff were very attentative, whilst not being OTT and we would not hesitate to return.

JZS_Management, Manager at Amala, responded to this review, November 15, 2012

london
“" Great Food and Service "”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were taken care by our waiter who brought us selection of starters and we enjoyed all of it . best was the sea bass and the tiger prawns.For the mains we enjoyed the lamb chops , tikka masala , prawn curry.... tooo many but enjoyed all ...staff was very friendly and took good care of us.....

JZS_Management, Manager at Amala, responded to this review, November 11, 2012

canada
“Best Indian food.........”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Been with my friends and choose to sit out side, wonderfull terrace . food was amazing and service was very friendly ... we will certainly come back....

JZS_Management, Manager at Amala, responded to this review, November 6, 2012

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Noting great”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I like the food, but nothing special. Waiter was not keen to serve, not plesant. Chicken was very nice.

• Visited August 2012
JZS_Management, Manager at Amala, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your time in posting a review on Trip Advisor.

While I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our culinary offering at Amala, it was with great concerns that I read your comments with regards to the service you experienced, for which I wish to personally apologized. Rest assured that your feedback has been taken seriously and shared with my team, for immediate action and remedial improvement.

Thank you once again for posting a review of Amala on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back and having the opportunity to serve you again.