“Excellent”

Dubai Desert Dinner with Traditional Show
Ranked #9 of 146 Fun & Games in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We put the Fun in Tours. Funtours is a British managed company that puts your Safety and enjoyment first. We guarantee VALUE FOR MONEY on all our tours and cater to the individual needs of our guests. Our ENGLISH speaking staff is trained to the highest standard of both safety and customer service. Our new fleet of 4x4's are fitted with all the latest safety equipment and fully insured! At Funtours we realise this may be a once in a lifetime holiday, and go out of our way to ensure that you have the best possible experience with us. Our Desert Safari has the best in Dune driving, entertainment and catering. N.B. This IS a tourist attraction.
Reviewed March 10, 2018

Date of experience: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)
All reviews

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

The only good thing you will find is: pickup and drop to your hotel .
The safari car will be for 10 mins
The camp is a place not organised , It is an actual ripoff, they will ask for extra money for everything.
I will not tell you about the food
Photo will show how it was ...

Date of experience: January 2018
4  Thank 342naders
See more reviews
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I had high hopes with the tour operator because I’ve read some nice reviews, however, I was disappointed with the kind of experience we had. We were informed that a land cruiser with a toddler seat will collect us from the hotel but we were informed last minute that a “BUS” will just collect us instead. I was with my 2-yr old toddler and parents when we realized that it’s really not a bus! It’s ONLY a van with very limited seats! I wasn’t able to comprehend the situation right away and tried ourselves to squeeze in the van. I felt so guilty when my daughter got sick right after the tour cos most of the passengers were coughing. The lady beside us was even coughing without covering her mouth.

My only disappointment is that I’ve paid a good money hoping for a better quality but it didn’t happen. I wish the operator would understand the difference or description of a BUS between a VAN so people won’t expect too much. And I hope they would put into consideration when a client informs them that there’s a child joining the tour. Imagine the very tiny extra seat I only had during our way to the safari. Such a disaster! Sigh.

Date of experience: December 2017