“Expensive and mediocre.”

Ranked #27 of 408 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The largest Aquarium in the Mideast and Africa! Lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea, the ancient ruins of the lost city of Atlantis have finally been uncovered. Come live out your own Atlantean adventure at The Lost Chambers Aquarium home to home 65,000 incredible marine animals. Explore the underwater mazes and tunnels of this lost civilization while encountering sharks, eels, seahorses, and piranhas. There are over 20 impressive marine life exhibits including a touch tank and our interactive Aquatheatre show.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The main aquarium is cool because it's so big, but overall this isn't any special compared to other aquaparks. It's the most expensive of the ones I have visited though... I rate it three because it's ok to spend some time in there, but considering the cost of the ticket it's not priceworthy.

2  Thank AGawell
There are newer reviews for The Lost Chambers Aquarium

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We went to the lost chambers, mainly for an excuse to visit the Jumeirah Palm, however it's a great destination in its own right. We wished we'd had time to also visit the aqualand water park and dolphinarium.
Surprisingly we were able to book the behind the scenes tour and since the other people didn't turn up it was a private tour. Our guide was very interesting and it really opens your eyes to what it takes to keep the aquarium going - we also fed Piranhas!
The aquarium itself is easily the best one I've ever seen - not one to miss.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wow, I don't really know how to start this.
We had so many choices of places to visit in Dubai but we chose this.
Having taken a taxi from the Jumeirah Strip which cost us very little, we arrived at the Atlantis. This place is immense! So many places to eat, things to do and see.
My Wife and I both like aquariums and we were told that this one was great. The entrance fee was pretty standard for an aquarium I suppose. It had a great theme, the tanks were full of wild and exotic species, just amazing.
We sat for lengthy periods on mats placed out on the floor to watch the marine life. It really was fascinating.
Well worth a visit if you're staying in Dubai.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

the experience is great, it has a lot of variety, and the Kids will love it,Staff are very friendly and helpful too. its beautiful, and a whole new experience, good for kids and adults too

Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was good experience. It covered a variety of various sea animals. We enjoyed taking photos of them. Nice views. Worth visiting. Just one complain, it was very short. I was like I have just started and it got finished in few minutes.