“Stunning Restaurant”

Imperium
Ranked #29 of 9,867 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Imperium is an all-day buffet dining restaurant serving International cuisine in elegant opulent settings. Relish this delectable cuisine and enjoy your meal within the spectacular interiors, or al fresco whilst admiring the views of the garden. Don't miss out on the lavish weekend brunches.
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

What a vast array of food with great choice. They will also get you something plain if there us nothing to suit you on the menu. Beautiful relaxed atmosphere in a stunning restaurant with fab service

1  Thank CocoNorthernIreland

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I live in Dubai and had heard good things about the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. We went for Friday brunch at the Imperium restaurant. We sat on the terrace outside which is a great setting looking over the beach and the inner palm. Both the food, drink and service were top notch. A special mention to our server, Nick in the Imperium. Really friendly, efficient and very knowledgable about all the food and drink on offer. He never stopped smiling! After the brunch finished at 4pm we all heading next door to the bar Voda which had a brunch after party. The DJ was fantastic, playing all the classic Motown and Soul songs. It was the best music I've heard in Dubai in 10 years of living here. The atmosphere on the terrace was infectious, I didn't want to leave! If you looking for the perfect Friday brunch and after party then I can't recommend this place enough. Don't be put off by the location on the far side of the palm crescent, it's well worth the journey and in some ways it adds to the exclusivity!
I will be back :-)

2  Thank MILLYP2000
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We lunched at Imperium in anticipation of good food and service. What we had was a magical experience .The service combined elegance with humor and a connectedness that I have rarely experienced.
Thank you Imperium and special mention to our hostess Agathe for one of those very special times that was forever memorable. We will definitively be back.

2  Thank Halley S
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Imperium is the in international cuisine restaurant for the JZS with an emphasis on French and European. We went there for the evening buffet. The restaurant setting is grand but we knew that as we regularly had breakfast there.

The food was a smorgasbord of different styles I went for the roast chicken with vegetables and potatoes, others went for steaks, meats. There was some Japanese dishes on offer that we did not try. We enjoyed it although the food was somewhat bland.

However there was a very wide choice of desserts available and I am afraid the calories went through the roof as we must have tried every dessert on offer.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I came to imperium with rest of my friends @ fridey for brunch..commencing with food and ambience..it was very palatable and stunning decor..the waiters were attentive and caring.we were sitting at terrace
At the mean time of our brunch.our frieds needed some instant service which i can undoubtedly proclaim that it was adityaa,pne of our server who gave us very very personalised service and the way he communicated was amazing.thank you adityaa for your assistance.we will be back soon.