Myself and three friends had the very unfortunate experience of full blown food poisoning at the Imperium Brunch a few Friday's ago. We appreciate that this can happen and it was a lovely meal apart from that but it was the idiotic moronic response we received from Mr David Stern the so called Director of Food & Beverage. Now, for anyone who has experienced food poisoning and what actually happens, do you think that during the night you could get out of bed, get dressed, call a taxi, go to the taxi, find a hospital and then wait and provide a stool sample so Jumeirah can do a check?? Of course not, it is the most ridiculous thing I and sure you, have ever heard of and only shows that Jumeirah have this policy because it is virtually impossible to adhere to and you would only find this out AFTER the event and you are well enough to contact them. Funny thing is, he actually told my friend who had food poisoning too that NO ONE has ever been well enough to provide one!! BEWARE RE HEATED PORK.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.