“Good Quality Hotel, very good value”
Review of Ramada Jumeirah

Ramada Jumeirah
Ranked #153 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently enjoyed a 3 night stay after getting a really good deal. it was a short drive from the airport, approx 30mins. taxis are cheap in Dubai, we paid approx 80AED for the journey. upon arrival we were met by the bell boys who took our luggage. check in was swift. upon arriving at the room, we are pleasantly surprised, the room was spacious and the bathroom was almost the same size as the bedroom area. The luggage arrived after a couple of minutes, what is a refreshing change is the service in Dubai is provided without expectation of a tip, in fact our bell boy refused a tip!
The hotel is situated in what I Would describe as old town Dubai, we were walking distance from a few local Arabic restaurants, which we found where very cheap (a meal for 2 approx 60AED)
The wifi connection is available for 1 device for 1 hour per day, which wasn't ideal for 2 people with 2 iPhones and an iPad between them! However we found around Dubai wifi isn't all that common.
the rooftop pool was nice, enough space and the lifeguard assisted us with towels and moving beds etc. The prices of the pool bar are quite reasonable.
all in all if your looking for good value, this hotel is a good choice, key points being, it is clean, situated a short (cheap) taxi drive from all major attractions.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel, opposite to the main road would suite those looking for a quiet nigh...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank natchaz
There are newer reviews for Ramada Jumeirah

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Hotel is new and very comfortable, location is perfect if you would like to enjoy beach. Rooms and bathroom is large and clean. In room you can find everything you need - iron, hairdryer, kettle for tea and cofee, flat-screen tv..... Near hotel is supermarked and some good restaurants which serving arabic foot for reasonable prices. Hotel offering free shuttle to Dubai Mall and Jumerah beach park few times per day.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Dana2507
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Best 4 star I have stayed in. Amazing room and bathroom. Complimentary water too & free wifi for one hour in lobby.

Location is ok but they provide free shuttle to free beach, Jumeirah beach and the Dubai Mall though that is only available till 5pm so you have to get can after this.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank MrsRahman
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Jumeira for 2 nights during my recent stay in Dubai. Nice room, clean and spacious. The hotel staff is very attentive and helpful. There are restaurants in the hotel which are not a disappointment. the only downfall is the wifi connection: it is very slow. Overall I was really satisfied.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank CristinaM82
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Right from arrival @ the hotel entrance one will start experiencing worm reception and hospitality.That will actually continues till one checked out.Very clean and very calm hotel.Their buffet breakfast excellent.Accessibility to any part of Dubai from the hotel very easy as most of the time taxis are on standby. Though,there is cable internet in the rooms but I found fee for the Wi-Fi available @ the reception rather expensive.

Room Tip: Rooms from 2nd floor and above particularly those whose window face east to me are better.These will...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Ado S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Dubai,so this time I stayed somewhere else. I love the Moven Pic 1st class in every way and endorse it's rooms,food and service,1st class. This time I stayed at the Ramada Jumeriah Hotel. All I can say is "WOW"!!!! I have spent allot more but never have I recieved so much. The hotel is beautiful and the service is the "best",nothing compairs to it in my Budget. I'm sure The Burg Al Arab is better but I will never know(I cant afford it). The service and room is outstanding better than any I have had before. I went down stairs for the buffet and I was out of this world. The entraies aqnd salad were fabulos and the desert table was in a word "DELCIOUS"!!!! If I'm using my money(not the companies) I will never stay anywhere else

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank joesteven
Reviewed January 20, 2013

i liked the hotel, its only 1 year old, we all loved the bathroom. the stuff are professional, we used their babysitter facility, she was very good with our kid and very friendly.
the open buffet breakfast was nice. the pool and other facilities were OK.
very easy check in and check out.
their premium room was really premium. 42" flat panel and 60 satellite channels, nice and advanced alarm clock.

Room Tip: premium double is good value.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family