“Pleasant and comfortable stay”
Review of Ramada Jumeirah

Ramada Jumeirah
Ranked #153 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Jumeira for 2 nights during my recent stay in Dubai. Nice room, clean and spacious. The hotel staff is very attentive and helpful. There are restaurants in the hotel which are not a disappointment. the only downfall is the wifi connection: it is very slow. Overall I was really satisfied.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank CristinaM82
There are newer reviews for Ramada Jumeirah

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Right from arrival @ the hotel entrance one will start experiencing worm reception and hospitality.That will actually continues till one checked out.Very clean and very calm hotel.Their buffet breakfast excellent.Accessibility to any part of Dubai from the hotel very easy as most of the time taxis are on standby. Though,there is cable internet in the rooms but I found fee for the Wi-Fi available @ the reception rather expensive.

Room Tip: Rooms from 2nd floor and above particularly those whose window face east to me are better.These will...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Ado S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels in Dubai,so this time I stayed somewhere else. I love the Moven Pic 1st class in every way and endorse it's rooms,food and service,1st class. This time I stayed at the Ramada Jumeriah Hotel. All I can say is "WOW"!!!! I have spent allot more but never have I recieved so much. The hotel is beautiful and the service is the "best",nothing compairs to it in my Budget. I'm sure The Burg Al Arab is better but I will never know(I cant afford it). The service and room is outstanding better than any I have had before. I went down stairs for the buffet and I was out of this world. The entraies aqnd salad were fabulos and the desert table was in a word "DELCIOUS"!!!! If I'm using my money(not the companies) I will never stay anywhere else

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank joesteven
Reviewed January 20, 2013

i liked the hotel, its only 1 year old, we all loved the bathroom. the stuff are professional, we used their babysitter facility, she was very good with our kid and very friendly.
the open buffet breakfast was nice. the pool and other facilities were OK.
very easy check in and check out.
their premium room was really premium. 42" flat panel and 60 satellite channels, nice and advanced alarm clock.

Room Tip: premium double is good value.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Haidar69
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I'm sorry but I have totally lost whatever confidence I had for the Ramada chain of hotels, I simply requested a twin double, non smoking room and upon arrival we were shocked to find the we had been allocated a double bed and a smoking room, and a dirty, stained room at that! The hotels response to this was to give me a child's single bed to compensate, I'm sorry, but for the amount we paid, I shouldnt have to do with a single bed (the bed was meant for a child and was approximately 5'' in length- so my feet hung off the end). The room was changed the following day after complaining, but the replacement room was just as dirty/stained and also a smoking room!
I would like to add, in which world does room service come before 9am?! We found this annoying, so we ended up putting the 'do not disturb' sign on the door for the duration of the stay!
The hotel was however a beautiful building, but somewhat a distance from the nearest metro station, shuttle services were available and were pretty frequent. Taxis were always available and if they weren't outside, the security at the door would take it upon themselves to hail a taxi for us.
I've stayed with the Ramada chain before in various locations around the world, this has to be the worst, in my opinion, as shake up in management is required. I won't be returning.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Pars7
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Ramada is an awesome property with great rooms... cleanliness and amenities.
We stayed for 2 nights and found the hotel to be pleasing.
Please check for free internet after room is booked as web offer fom websites and realty coud be different.
Location is centeric, though nearest metro stn is about 25 mins walk. Lot of good places to eat food... the location was quite lively at even 10-11 in night.
You will enjoy ur luxury stay for sure.

Room Tip: Select top floo room while iving special request... the view is good and you could be lucky to get a...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank akshatmangal
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Luxury at a great price. Friendly, welcoming staff offering a service to cater for your every need. There is decent sized pool, well equipped gym and spa area. The rooms are spacious, very clean and have fantastic showers. The staff are so friendly! If you are staying over peak season (Christmas/New Year) there is a scramble for sun loungers. You'll need to get up to the pool at the crack of dawn to secure your spot. The pool restaurant offers a decent menu but be sure to ask for the pasta without the spice, it almost blew my head off. Check out nearby Al Difayah road for some cheap eats and delicious Lebanese food.
Wifi doesn't come free or cheap although we did pay for a weeks use which works out a lot cheaper then daily and there is a good connection throughout the entire hotel once purchased. Lots of nearby shopping centers and restaurants offer free wifi.

Room Tip: There is a free shuttle service to the beach and malls which is excellent.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends