“This felt like a five star hotel the moment we arrived”
Review of Ramada Jumeirah

Ramada Jumeirah
Ranked #148 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Sheffield
“This felt like a five star hotel the moment we arrived”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

This is a lovely hotel that was opened a few months ago. It is best to have the address ready as there are a few Ramadas in Dubai and not all taxis know this one.

There was always plenty of staff on hand to help and most staff were a pleasure to deal with.

The rooms are tastefully done, with luxury amenities and a decent size. Our room had a walk in shower with a giant shower head. The only problem was the water didn't drain well and the pool stayed until housekeeping cleaned the room.

We stayed at the Ramada Bur Dubai before coming here, I wished we had come straight to this hotel, the other hotel is nice with friendly staff, but it is a bit dated and tired.

I hope the Ramada Jumeirah is able to maintain its current high standards, I did not feel like I was staying in a four star hotel to me it felt like a five star hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank MrsDSheffield
Audrone T, Director of Rooms at Ramada Jumeirah, responded to this review, December 24, 2011
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Ramada Jumeirah Hotel for your recent stay in Dubai, and especially for taking the time to write a review.
We were delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your positive feedback encourages us to continue making every effort to keep the high standards and to create a memorable experience for our guests.

We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Audrone Tikniute
Director of Rooms

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed December 11, 2011

A very comfortable stay from beginning to end. Room is extremely spacious and everything that u might need is in the room. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Cleanliness is evident everywhere. The breakfast spread is excellent - there is not only a wide variety to please all kinds of taste buds but all the dishes tasted equally good too. Location is good (though some taxi drivers are not aware of the location) - a good walk to the Jumeirah beach.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Ashu2309
Audrone T, Director of Rooms at Ramada Jumeirah, responded to this review, December 23, 2011
Thank you for the time taken to write such a kind review about your experience at Ramada Jumeirah Hotel.
It was our pleasure to read that your stay with us was comfortable from the beginning to the end, and especially about our staff being courteous and helpful. Your comments are rewarding and encourage us to further improve our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Jumeirah Hotel on another occasion.

Audrone Tikniute
Director of Rooms
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Being a realatively new hotel there was an element of trepidation as to the standard. From the moment we arrived five star treatment was standard practice in this impressive hotel. Our room was spectacular, cleaned every day to the highest standard that would put many 5 star hotels to shame. Granted a few taxi drivers are not aware of its location, do not let that be a hindrance.
The staff are extremely courteous, approachable and helpful. By way of example you must eat in the Cuisine restaurant you will get the "Royals Royce Treatment" headed by the Manager Sam and his very experienced and respectful staff to name a few Yasmin, Jijo and Ferry. (well done guys you are an asset to the hotel). You will see a vast array of food which you will be gravitated towards in order to tantalise your taste buds.
It is a professional outfit which accommodates your needs and will not leave you disheartened. Yes it is a new boy in town and throws a big punch leaving other four star hotels wavering at the knees. Highly recommended for those who require luxury as standard.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Raj K
Islam S, Front Office Manager at Ramada Jumeirah, responded to this review, November 19, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We were absolutely delighted to read that your stay at Ramada Jumeirah had been memorable and that the staff had provided excellent service.

All feedback is essential to ensure we continuously work at ensuring all our residents stay is special; we were glad to note that we had succeeded on this occasion.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Jumeirah Dubai.

Surat
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Supeeerrrrbbbb hotel.. Everything about this hotel is excellent..I wish to visit this place again.. Might be this hotel is rated 4* but for me it's 5* plus hotel.It's a brand new hotel with good location at time u might have to wait for taxi but hotels staff does manage it to get soon..

Room Tip: Any room..
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Bfullife
Islam S, Front Office Manager at Ramada Jumeirah, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor.

I was pleased to note that you had an excellent stay and that you found the staff helpful. Furthermore I was happy to read that you had enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Ramada Jumeirah Hotel.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Helloo Dear Travelers,

Ramada Jumeirah is brand new hotel but not to standards.

Make sure you have hotel map ready for taxi because taxi driver don't hotel location.

Mercato Mall: 10 minutes
Dubai Mall: 10 – 15 minutes
City Center Mall: 15 – 20 minutes

Likes:
1- Doormen are smiling and greeting you all times.

2- Carrefour and Spinney's supermarkets are walking distance.

3- Many different restaurants are close by, like 2-3 minutes walking.

4- There is a Pianist in the lobby if you care.

5- Ginger restaurant is tasty and nice atmosphere.

Dislikes:

1- Reception staff is not professional during check-in and check-out because Mohammed (one of the receptionist) let me waited during check-out around 10 minutes because he was trying to call the housekeeping to check if I used anything from the mini bar????? I advised Mohammed "It is better to ask a guest if he/she used anything from mini bar instead of letting a hotel guest waiting."

2- Housekeeping staff are not good in cleaning my room and their attitude. During check out a housekeeping staff came to my room while I was waiting bellboy to carry out my bags and asked me to check my mini bar items.
But Sorry Can't housekeeping wait 2 minutes until I leave my room??

3- Service in the hotel lobby is so bad. I order a fresh juice and waitress came back after 5-8 minutes and told we are out of Mint. I don't know why she waited 5-8 minutes to tell me that? When I asked many questions about the menu she is not familiar with items included in the menu and she went many times to ask her manager.

4- A/C inside my room is horrible even though it is NEW hotel. Sometimes is very cold and other times is warm??

5- while I was booking my room, I request a Non-Smoking room and during check-in receptionist told me sorry we are fully booked so no more rooms.

Good Luck

Badr S. Al Saif

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank BADR-SAIF
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor.

Dear Mr Al Saif

We were disappointed to read that you found your stay underwhelming and that Ramada Jumeirah did not live up to your expectations or provide you with a wow factor.

I have shared your feedback with my management team and they are looking into their invidual areas to see where improvements can be made. Furthermore, I apologise that you felt some of your experience was so poor and this is one area we are re-visiting during our departmental training.

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention as it allows us to upgrade and enhance our resident experience.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Ramada Jumeirah Dubai on another occasion.

Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed October 11, 2011

My local partner booked this hotel for my business visit. Ramada Jumairah is close to Port Said. It is a great 4* hotel with 5* service & rooms. The Coffee house serves excellant buffet breakfast with open kitchen. The buffet spread can put some 5* hotels to shame. They have everything you can imagine to get you off to a perfect start.
As I was out most of the day till late night, I could not try some of they superb restaurants, Gym, sauna, steambath, pool, business center & other facilities. There is a lobby lounge with a pianist.
The momment you arrive, the doorman welcomes you with a greetings and doors are opened and guided to the reception. Even though this is a 4* hotel, i felt like being in a 5* hotel. Room & bathroom are big and spacious.

Room Tip: As hotel is located just off the main road, you do not get to hear any noise. As it is located out o...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank andymuni
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed September 6, 2011

It's brand new hotel with nice location but not the best, it's near but you need transportation. nice staff and quite.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family