“Spectacular View”

Ranked #175 of 11,785 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Rising 442 metres from the ground, At.mosphere, Burj Khalifa, sits on Level 122 of the world’s tallest building, complementing an exquisite array of gastronomical wonders with breath-taking views of the Arabian Gulf. The world’s highest restaurant from ground level, this exclusive, award-winning fine dining venue boasts a critically acclaimed menu of exclusive creations, delighting visitors with its ambience, delectable food and impeccable service.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place has one of the best views in all of Dubai. It is absolutely stunning. Be sure to go on a clear day. The view is not as spectacular if it is a hazy day. The food was good. A bit expensive. The presentation of the food was beautiful. The service was excellent! This place is worth going to on a ladies night!

Date of visit: December 2018
VadimF77, General Manager at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sammie D,

Greetings from At.mosphere Burj Khalifa and thank you for the time you have taken to write such a warm review about your recent visit to us!

We are always looking forward to welcoming you back, thus please do not hesitate to contact me directly via my phone number at +971567538641 or you can just drop me an email at vfalkovskiy@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com and I will personally take care of your reservation and service.

At.mosphere Burj Khalifa

Write a reviewReviews (3,511)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently had dinner at this Restaurant. I had read many wonderful reviews. I did have a service issue with the reservation system. I usually try to convey my issue directly with the restaurant vs going to social media- I tried to contact the manager at the email he provides here on TA and it comes back undeliverable? I have also sent emails to the contact on the website and it also comes back undeliverable.

Date of visit: August 2019

Dear sippinglady,

Greetings from At.mosphere Burj Khalifa and I trust that my email finds you doing well!

It is very unfortunate that you were not able reach us, on the same note, please be assured that I double checked my email address, as well as our website and both are working perfectly. Nevertheless, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us via a phone at +971 4 888 3828, as you will be able to reach our reservations team directly.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to At.mosphere Restaurant & Lounge.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very good time there; the food, the champagne, the environment were great and the service provide by Elvie was extraordinary! She made all the difference! Oly and Claudia

Date of visit: September 2019

Dear 404diogol,

I am glad to learn that you had pleasant experience with us and have shared your feedback with both Culinary and Service Teams, as everyone is delighted to know about the same! Special recognition has been given to our superstar Elvie, who always takes special care of our valued guests and I am glad to see that this time she looked after you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's worth to go for a ladies night! You pay 120 AED and you get a big bottle of sparkling wine per person and a small plate of canapés - actually just 3 small little canapés to share between 3 of us - but it's a cheap option to visit the Bhurj khalifa and enjoy the views while drinking a glass of wine!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank dinamaste
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I dined here when staying Dubai on a long holiday and opted for the tasting menu, consisting of 7 courses. The food was absolutely incredible, and what we really enjoyed was that our host introduced each course, explained what was in it and where some of the ingredients came from. Each dish was exquisite, the flavours at times subtle, at times near overwhelming in their intensity, but all done win a perfect balance. I was also very impressed that they adapted every single course to be gluten free without simply removing components and leaving me with a bare plate (as I have experienced elsewhere!). It was an expensive experience, but given that there is literally no where on earth that can rival it, we thought it was one worth every penny.

Date of visit: November 2018