“Astonishing view”

Ranked #92 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: At.mosphere Restaurant sports sleek and stylish interiors where guests can enjoy contemporary international cuisine. The venue can accommodate 80 guests including a private dining room that can seat 12 people. It is open through the week offering a full à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Some of the specialties include prime cuts of beef, organic poultry and seafood – all freshly sourced and prepared. This dining room allows you to relax with soft tempo music in the background. The interior is comprised of hand-polished mahogany wood walls with furniture in shades of amethyst and cocoa. It contains a beverage display wall, decanting tables and overhead glass displays. A sleek exhibition grill, divided by a marble and glass wall, separates the private and main dining area.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went here with some friends for afternoon tea. The view is amazing from one of the highest floor in Burj Khalifa! I love the fact that the windows are big and it gives lots of light in to the restaurant. The food was good. Loved the small sandwiches and pastries. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The only downside was the interior itself. I understood that it was meant to be more like an old lounge from 50-60s or something similar. In my opinion a nice place with a nice view should be having more modern yet contemporary design. We went to see the restaurant side as well and that was more that I was expecting from the entire atmosphere resturant and lounge.
All in all, a lovely day!

JeromePichon, Director of Food & Beverage Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear Swansky88,
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review on TripAdvisor following your visit at At.mosphere.We are delighted to see that you enjoyed yourAfternoon Tea in At.mosphere Lounge as well as the quality of service and the magnificent sunset!
On behalf of all our Associates we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Best regards.
Director of Food & Beverage Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,679)

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My first reaction would be, you go for the experience, definitely not the service or food!

We had a table booked for 9pm, purposely arrived early so we could have a drink or 2 in the lounge, this instantly threw the reception girls and it seemed like an usual request. We were told the lounge and restaurant take separate bookings and that we could maybe have a drink at the bar because they were fully booked. As it happened there was a table for 2 with nobody sat at it so I requested we have it until 9pm, which they arranged.
I can't say the lounge had a good at.mosphere and the downside of bars in Dubai is that a lot of people smoke.
The drinks as you would expect were very pricey around £30 for a glass of champagne, but you don't go to these places trying to penny pinch.
9pm came and went and sure enough we had to chase up the hostess to see if our table was ready - I had no confidence in them remembering we had already arrived. After 5 mins they returned to say it would be ano 5 mins.
We were shown to our table, albeit a window view but right next to the private dining room, my boyfriend and I couldn't hold a conversation so we asked to be moved and didn't mind that that meant no window view.
The service was OK, not great, but not bad.
We both ordered a ribeye steak, the meat was good quality but tasted very oily.
The bill including drinks in the bar, a bottle or red wine & 2 courses was around £400

I think if the management don't sort out the service they will remain a novelty restaurant and struggle to attract repeat business.

Summing this uip I would say, go to Gary Rhodes Mezzanine and see how the professionals really run a restaurant!

JeromePichon, Director of Food and Beverage Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear Dottyh29,
Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your experience in At.mosphere. I am very concerned that your experience did not live up to your expectations and I can assure you that the lapses you encountered on this occasion are not indicative of our usual exemplary standards.
We look forward to welcoming you back to At.mosphere again in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The private entrance was a bit cloak and dagger stuff but was well worth it going via the Armani hotel the 45 seconds in the elevator was excellent . We were greeted by very polite and professional staff. The table we were given was excellent and with a view to die for . Drinks menu was varied in price but ok for the type of clientele . We were not rushed at any time to give up table. I would definitely come back and also recommend to all my friends who frequent Dubai.

Dear Covebay15,
Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review of At.mosphere. I am delighted that the experience lived up to your expectations and that you enjoyed the journey in the fastest elevator in the world, our cocktails as well as the magnificent view from level 122 of the Burj Khalifa.
I will be very pleased to share your kind comments with all our Associates.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to At.mosphere in the future.
Director of Food & Beverage Operations

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went here for dinner one evening (pre-booked) and weren't disappointed. From the moment you enter the Armani Hotel you are treated like you a VIP. The welcome, the spaces you walk through to get to the restaurant, and decor inside are something I haven't really experienced before. The waiters were attentative, and modified cocktails to my taste. My only criticism is that there were limited vegetarian options which was a problem for my wife. The chef did kindly make a pasta dish specifically for her. Very pricey though.....

Dear Hitchinkam,
Many thanks for leaving such a kind review of your recent visit to At.mospherre. It is a pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed your cocktails and dinner in At.mosphere restaurant as well as our Executive Chef special vegetarian dish prepared for your wife.
I will pass your comments on to all Associates involved.
Jerome Pichon

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Obviously the views are stunning. We had the taster menu plus a bottle of wine, 2 glasses of desert wine and 2 cognacs. If your not afraid of heights you may well be afraid of the bill!!!! but the food was very very good, they have a fine dining award, but not sure if they have a Michelin star, but its certainly that quality.

JeromePichon, Director of Food and Beverage Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear John H,
I am very pleased to hear about your experience at At.mosphere; thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments.
I will be very pleased to share your feedback with our Executive Chef Stuart Sage and all Associates as they work very hard to provide the highest standard of cuisine and service.
We hope to welcome you back to again in the future.