“Best lunch ever”

Ranked #181 of 10,059 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: At.mosphere Restaurant sports sleek and stylish interiors where guests can enjoy contemporary international cuisine. The venue can accommodate 80 guests including a private dining room that can seat 12 people. It is open through the week offering a full à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Some of the specialties include prime cuts of beef, organic poultry and seafood – all freshly sourced and prepared. This dining room allows you to relax with soft tempo music in the background. The interior is comprised of hand-polished mahogany wood walls with furniture in shades of amethyst and cocoa. It contains a beverage display wall, decanting tables and overhead glass displays. A sleek exhibition grill, divided by a marble and glass wall, separates the private and main dining area.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had lunch here, which was great. The food was fantastic, I had an appetizer that had scallops & truffles. For my main course I had a chicken dish with apricot gel. It was the juiciest chicken I have ever had in my life. We shared an apple dessert and the waitress even brought out some dessert that the chef was working on. It was just made and so warm and delicious. The view was great, it was kind of hazy at that time in Dubai, but it was still amazing. The staff was super nice. Upon arrival we were seated in a booth not near a window & we asked if a window seat became available if we could move there. About 15-20 minutes later a window seat did become available and they moved us to it, so happy with that!! When leaving they give you a little box with 4 chocolates to go, which just made my day. They were delicious. Overall, the whole experience was fantastic and I would go again and recommend it. Even the bathrooms had a view!!

1  Thank Jacquie P
JeromePichon, Director of Food & Beverage Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Good Day,

Thank you for sharing with us your kind review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed you time with us in At.mosphere.

I hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Jerome Pichon

Write a ReviewReviews (2,872)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had afternoon tea here on a friday. The view is offcourse spectacular when your on the 122'nd floor! The service was great, the staff always there when you need something.

This is a luxury cafe/restaurant, and I think it has goos value for the money. 290AED gives you as much tea as you want, fruit, the "afternoon tea rack" with small sandwiches and cakes, and as many scones as you like. At the end there is coffe with refills. You can also choose to have champagne with the food.

The food was good, and looked super delicius! We ended up eating for 2 hours, and the atmosphere is very relaxed and comfortable. Youst remember to wear a shirt, and no trainers, or else you want come in!:-)

I think this is a much better way to excperiense Burj Khalifa than the observation deck, only to stories up.

1  Thank JrjNorway

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience of High tea at At.mosphere Lounge. I am happy to read that you enjoyed you time with us.

I hope to be able to welcome your back in the near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The reservation was made weeks in advance. In between two long-haul fights, we had 5 hours in Dubai - and wanted to spend one of them having afternoon tea at the top of the Burj Khalifa. After a long flight from Australia, after too long a queue at passport control, after being left at Dubai Mall rather than the entrance to the building itself, we finally met our friends and our large group made it to the 123rd floor with just an hour to spare - only to be told that we could not be admitted because some were wearing comfortable sports shoes. We were in violation of At.Mosphere's dress code, which applies to afternoon tea. The essence of the business of hospitality - supposedly the business of the At.Mosphere Lounge - is to be welcoming. A proper hospitality establishment provides rest, comfort, food, drink, good service and a good atmosphere to guests. However, the essence of At.Mosphere's business appears to be to judge the stripes and decals of the shoes of its would-be patrons. We did not pass its test. Sadly, At.Mosphere's nouveau-riche pretensions do not pass our test - for hospitality.

6  Thank MayaMoscow
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Cool place since on 123rd floor so overlooking the City, wine list is good while expenssive so is the food, recommend to go for simple like Chateaubriand Charolais or the fish, excellent, rest needs to improve also service to really the top like Ducasse Jules Verne on the Eiffel tower in Paris for example as another restaurant on the high level. Still cool place.

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at At.mosphere with us. I apologise that some aspects of your experience did not meet the standards of which our customers are accustomed too.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to email me on jpichon@atmosphereburjkhalifa.com.

Jerome Pichon.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Hello,

Happy new year, I just wanted to take this time to give you some feedback regarding our visit to Atmosphere, and maybe provide you with some advice on how you could provide a first class meal with service that the setting deserves.

We was welcomed at the venue 10 minutes before our table was booked, a member of staff advised that our table was not ready and would we like to have a drink in the bar which we welcomed. After 35 minutes I approached a member of staff regarding our table, another member of staff then came over and apologised for the delay.

We then ordered our meals starter, mains and sides. One of the steaks sirloin was to be medium well, then second rump would be medium rare, when the food arrived it was clear that the sirloin was medium rare and then rump was medium well. We advised the waitress and she took the plates and subset of sides back to the kitchen, we then witnessed a heated discussion with the chef regarding the steaks. She came over and stated that the chef had cooked the meals incorrectly, and they were being re-cooked. The other two meals remained on the table and we decided to wait for the new meals to arrive. Sometimes you take for granted being able to eat your meal together in a restaurant, but I’m pretty sure that it is the aim of the restaurant to ensure this is the case. We then waited another 10 minutes for the meals, other tables were being served, it was clear that we was waiting before we started to eat there was not offer to keep the meals warm or replace them with new meals. After 20 minutes the meals arrived after I had asked who i thought was the manager if it would be long (the reply was yes they will be). After the meals had arrived it was clear that the side orders were incorrect and the sauces were also wrong, we then witnessed another heated discussion in the kitchen with the chef, after another 10 mins the side had arrived.

The waitress did apologies, however there was no apology from the manager or the chef regarding the food and service. I was then giving the full bill, with no apology from the manager , the manager was actually hiding as we left. I have eaten at some of the worlds best restaurants, who pride their self on high levels of service and the quality of food which is served. However after being really excited about eating at atmosphere, I was left very disappointed and could not wait to leave the restaurant (average food, terrible service, unbelievable setting). You really need to look at your levels of service, rather than arrogantly thinking that people should settle for second best.

Thanks

4  Thank stacy R
JeromePichon, Jerome Pichon Director of Food and Beverage Operations at At.Mosphere, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent visit to At.Mosphere.
I would like to extend my profuse apologies with regard to the level of service you received.
Please rest assured this is not at all indicative of our usual exemplary standards here at At.Mosphere.
Please be assured we welcome all feedback and trust we will share them with all Associates.
On behalf of all at At.Mosphere Associates I hope to welcome you back again very soon.
Director of Food and Beverage Operations