Angsana Spa & Health Club Dubai Marina - CLOSED
Review Highlights
A Worthwhile Spa

My husband stumbled upon the Privilege Card a few months ago and would schedule masssages for... read more

Reviewed February 28, 2013
dLbuffin
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
A bit of bodily luxury

Massages any day, everyday is what my body orders. Love it, got to have it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 30, 2012
MoyaMMA
Hong Kong Island, China

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2015 via mobile

We love this place and been treated like royals.
The receptionest Ms.sasima always treating us very well like owners with her lovely smile.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed November 29, 2014

Received a 900 AED voucher as a gift from work colleagues in Abu Dhabi. Decided to make a trip of it and booked a nice hotel nearby in JBR. My husband initially make the booking for a facial and massage but I had wanted foot treatments and a pedicure instead. He called back within an hour of making the original booking to amend the service. When we arrived on the date of booking there was no record of it. Spoke to several staff (most who have very poor English language skills) and one eventually remembered the telephone conversation. In a round about way she stated she has thought our booking had been tentative and was awaiting confirmation. When my husband stated that he had definitely confirmed she then stated that the spa does not do pedicure/feet services on the weekends anyway. Asked what we could do with the voucher as living in Abu Dhabi we have no use for it there. Ended up leaving with 900AED of overpriced gift shop merchandise- most of it 50% off on sale but as per voucher conditions had to be calculated at regular original prices. Fair enough as this was clearly stated on the voucher but as for the booking mix up, what a joke.

Date of experience: November 2014
4  Thank Adelaidian2014
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I came here once at the end of May thanks to a groupon voucher, it's a little more than I would usually spend but it's well worth the money.
Staff are friendly and give a full explanation of the different massages they have to offer. It's mostly fusion style massages and I chose the 60 min Javanese and the promotion included a 30 min face massage and 30 min relaxation.

The massage was one of the best I've had, ever, and certainly the best I've had in Dubai. After the massage they serve tea or juice with apricots and you can sit and relax for 30 minutes. This may be too long for some but I hate the feeling of having to go straight out into the bustle after a massage.
I have returned since and it's consistently good. My new regular spot!

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The moment you enter the reception you are greeted with smiles! The massage treatment room was really beautiful and clean. Staff were professional and knew what they were doing! Their hands were like magic, it put my friend and I to sleep! I recommend this place to anyone wanting some relaxing much-needed alone time :)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have been wanting to visit Angsana for a long time and when I got a chance to purchase a voucher I didnt have to think twice! The place is a bit tough to find as its in the Dubai Marina same building as Spinneys. But once your there its a calm oasis. At the reception they ask you which potpourri we require to place below the massage bench. My therapist name was Mukda also called "DA".. First came the Green tea body scrub and bath which was lovely and left my skin soft. Next was the full body massage, I choose the Javanese massage and they had asked at the beginning if I would like to focus any area in particular and I asked for feet. She did a wonderful job with the massage esp on my feet.. I also purchased a salt scrub from their gallery :)
Loved the place and the atmosphere.. The best part was the Tamarind Juice they served at the end(I have to google out the recipe for that)

Date of experience: October 2013