“Amazing”

Angsana Spa & Health Club Dubai Marina
More attraction details
Owner description: With its portfolio of spas in UAE, award-winning Asian spa brand Angsana Spa welcomes spa enthusiasts with its refreshing blend of treatments which places special emphasis on the use of natural ingredients such as native flowers, fruits and plants. Angsana Spa uses aromatherapy, the therapeutic sense of touch, and a fusion of techniques from the East and West to refresh and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. Sensing the moment at Angsana Spa Dubai Marina.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I had 90mins massage done. Amazing experience. I would recommend it to all couples looking for some time out from family and kids.

There are newer reviews for Angsana Spa & Health Club Dubai Marina

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

They give the best massages ever. Every relaxing. I use to go here mostly everyday just to get relaxed.

1  Thank Edgar R
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband stumbled upon the Privilege Card a few months ago and would schedule masssages for Thursday afternoon to take advantage of the 50% discount applied to massages on Thursdays between 10 AM and completed by 4 PM. He raved about the work of the first therapist, all of whom are Thai, I believe and has returned one to two times per month. The card is valid for six months and costs around 160 AED or more, or less. With it, not only do the 50% Thursday discounts apply, there are other discounts depending on treatment and day of the week. It is valid at only the listed Angsana Spas - Montgomerie, Dubai Polo Club (which is the one we visit), Emirates Hills, Dubai Marina.

I finally had the pleasure of a 90 minute Fusion massage (Thai and something else). Gigi was phenomenal. The first time in my long history of massages that I fell asleep. It was a couples massage so my husband was in the capable hands of Monica who gave him the best Javanese massage. Think I am going to select that one as we booked our massages for next Thursday already.

Do note that if you do plan to use the discounts, you must book your appointment to complete by 4 PM. However, a 90 minute massage is counted for two hours and must begin by two. A 60 minute massage must begin no later than 2:30 to be completed by 4 PM as 30 minutes is tacked on to all treatments for relaxation and preparation.

The treatment rooms are comfortable, the beds are some of the best and are heated.

Enjoy!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Massages any day, everyday is what my body orders. Love it, got to have it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Some months back I have been to Angasana spa in the address hotel in emirates hills. The location of the hotel is obviously beautiful as there are golf courses around in emirates hills. But as I expected there was no view of those lush green dunes from spa rooms. I took steam bath first downstairs. The Jacuzzi was not working which is right next to steam room. there is a well equipped ladies changing rooms, lockers, showers rooms & dress up area with all sort of toiletries & skin care & beauty care products. You are provided with towels, bath robes, spa slippers & disposable undergarments.
Only problem with the showers was it takes long time to get water heated after you turn it on, so lot of water gets wasted before you take shower.
As you enter, the tranquil surrounding & smoothening music gives you idea what awaits ahead. The spa rooms are very nicely decorated with little rusty & East Asian tranquil touch to the interior. It has inbuilt washroom. I selected deep tissue massage. As you lie down, some fragrance oil is kept below massage bed so that you can smell the fragrance. The massage was perfect for my requirements, relaxing my muscles & soothing my mind. The therapist was professional & expert in her domain. As she knew exactly where to concentrate, I handed over my body to her & nearly went to sleep. As the massage goes on, the bed is heated slowly which gives your body an amazing sense of relaxation & coziness. At right time the eye mask was kept on eyes without disturbing my tranquility. This is a very appreciable thing, as I have to tell at many spas to deem the lights even more when I was told to sleep straight. The pillow is also provided below knees to give complete rest to lower back. The smoothening massage & heat of bed gave me a heavenly feeling about my lower back after many days.
At the end of massage I was awaken by a soft ring of traditional metal bell kept at one side in room. Opening eyes in a dark room lit up with soft tea lamps was luxurious. I was then offered ginger tea, which was very much appropriate end to my massage.
My experience at Angasana spa was very much satisfying, though the massage is pricey but is worth to experience again once in a while.