“Eat here!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We are staying at the Sofitel and enjoyed one of the best meals we have had for a long while. Starters and mains were excellent but the chocolate fondant dessert was fantastic - worth going again just to eat that! Service was excellent - attentive but not over-bearing. The restaurant was not busy and so the atmosphere was quiet but still very enjoyable.

3  Thank RichG439
There are newer reviews for Rococo

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Really nice restaurant and top notch food and service! The best pizza I have ever had and the wines were fantastic too! Not too pricey for a fine dining restaurant.

2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed September 16, 2013

had two meals in this resturant as staying at the hotel.
Great food Great sevice
Fantastic decor - love the purple!
Lovely choice for non meat / fish eaters

2  Thank 47mini
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I only ate breakfast there, but the food was excellent and the staff were outstanding. they cater to your every need and some not so needs. The waiter saw that I did not have pastries on my table and brought me a basket. he also asked me what egg omlet I had and did I like it. I told him and when I looked up he brought me another one. Oh well, there goes the waistline.

1  Thank Zenford M
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to win a competition to eat at Rococo and was very impressed by the service and food.

Nothing was too much bother for them, the staff were very friendly and polite, the food was great quality and we left fat and full!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The decor is nice, it's very comfortable and easy to get to on the walk.

We are looking forward to going back when they reopen in September!

1  Thank Nicolerw6786