Once we had chosen a desert safari tour I emailed the company early in the morning asking if they had any spots left for that day. By 11am I still had no reply. So we decided to call them, no answer for over an hour. I eventually received a reply email at 2:10pm explaining that they were booked for the day (the requested tour started at 2:30). They then proceeded to offer me a different tour, without any explanation as to why, on other days. although no specific date were mentioned. Thinking to quit whist we were ahead and at least see some of the desert I emailed back requesting to do that tour for the following day. This was 10 days ago and I have had no reply.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.