TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,804 results
All reviews sheikh zayed road the world trade center metro station corner room special thanks business trip burj khalifa nice room pool bar excellent hotel fantastic stay enjoyed my stay adnan celsius genevieve floor radisson
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is very nice and when you have a good room, they have really fantastic views over Sheikh Zayed Road. Really excellent hotel gym and nice pool.

The rooms are large and well-equipped, staff were great.

Only downside would be one you can find in a lot of large corporate hotels, and its one of being 'milked' a bit - they tried to upsell me on check in about 3 times. I get why this can be really great for them but after an overnight flight and long journey the last thing I want is a sales pitch as I check in to a 5* hotel which should be no hard-sell in my opinion. Otherwise a great stay and thanks.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank williamxwells
jilll1917, Guest Relations Manager at voco Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dWilliam

I am happy to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and were happy with the service provided at the hotel. I have recognized your comments about the upsell and will share it with the team
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best service we had in Celsius restaurant the guy was so brilliant and so polite I like to say thanks to Sohail for a good service and warm welcome from Babina will definitely recommend your efforts guys

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosykhqn2345

Our colleagues are our true asset and they make this hotel perfect, and I am pleased to read that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues especially by Sohail and Babina.
I have shared your comments with the team and they are happy to know that, you had a brilliant stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel, very clean and amazing location, a bit pricey though.
My favorite room is the 03 series that overlooks Emirates Street. The view from the bathroom in this room is great.
Staff is really friendly and helpful too. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for the review that you have shared on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay at voco Dubai
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at the property. I will convey your kind words to our colleagues e to inspire them more to provide the best for our valued guests.
I will be looking forward to welcoming you back to voco Dubai for another splendid holiday.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I came to Dubai for the exhibition and I chose the hotel because of very convenient location. The metro is in 3 min walk distance. I was surprised of the service. All people who is working there, extremely friendly and ready to assist at any time. The people from the reception Bea, Maria, Hani are very professional, accommodating and funny). I like the bar in 51 st floor as well. The drinks are nice and also very friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank sweet_pumpkin10

Dear Guest,
We are extremely overjoyed that our colleagues made your stay so memorable. Customer service is everything to us and it’s very rewarding to here that you had such a pleasant stay.
We wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards

Reviewed September 16, 2019

I would like to thank to all staff in the hotel. They are so polite, helpful and smiling. I had some problem with the booking and girl from reception as I remember her name is Maria helped me a lot and also she gave me upgrade as she saw how disappointed I was. The concierge team helped me to arrange transportation. The Celsius breakfast was fantastic and very assisting staff. I fall in love with the view from my room for the Sheikh Zayed Street. For sure I will choose this hotel again if I come to Dubai.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tatyana T

Dear Guest,
We looking forward to host you on your next stay. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
We wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards