“Great Value for Money Hotel in Dubai”

Nassima Royal Hotel
Ranked #72 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The Radisson Royal is based on Sheikh Zayed road in Dubai just across from the DWTC. This hotel has some very nice bars and restaurants while also being half way between Deira and the Marina area, which gives you a great starting point to explore all of the sites in Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Howard A. H B
InfoRoyaldubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that our desirable location close to many tourist attractions and business destinations enhanced your stay. We also run a daily shuttle service to the beach which many has served many guests well. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our excellent restaurants and bars.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai and I hope you choose to do so again in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times during a few years now. Always job related stays. I used to stay at this hotel but it has gone from good to bad.

Last time I had to change rooms three times. Two of the rooms was smoking rooms and I had not requested one. Even if I clearly was assigned a smoking room after I have complained that the first room I got was another smoking room the hotel staff seemed not aware of the it was a smoking room. The offered housekeeping to come and spray the room with freshener. The room I got in between the two smoking rooms smelled so bad of mould that I could not stay in the room. After a quick tour of the room I found the picture that's attached to this text. The wall between the room and bathroom was infected by mould.

The last room I got (still a smoking room but it was 3am and I just wanted to sleep) had doors that I was not able to close since they were all skew and still smelled of smoke. I had to keep the door to the bathroom closed since the bathroom smelled really bad from the pipes. The floor in the shower leans the wrong way so the shower floods.

The rooms was on floor 8, 43 and 48 so widely spread.

All this was commented by staff as a result of a large number of bookings.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank morsva
InfoRoyaldubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I apologise for the issues you faced when moving rooms as well as in the bathroom. I understand how this will have caused inconvenience and I apologise for this. I would like to thank you for your open and honest feedback and I will discuss these issues with staff to ensure a more pleasurable stay for future guests. We have ongoing training for the staff to enhance their knowledge of the hotel and already have plans to enhance our bathrooms.

In the meantime, I hope you can overlook these inconveniences to choose to stay with us again at the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great hotel - just steps from the World Trade Cente metro station with tons of restaurants and cafes left and right of the front door, as well as a convenience store and a 24/7 pharmacy almost right next door. This hotel's facilities are excellent - it has a couple of bars/lounges that are destinations in their own right, as well as a cool pool and jacuzzi area. The rooms have remote controlled lighting and window blinds, and modern bathrooms with rain shower heads. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank mjmf

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that our desirable location close to an array of tourist attractions and business destinations served you well. Additionally, I am proud that you enjoyed our bars and pool. I am also pleased that our modern rooms with their excellent bathrooms and spectacular panoramic views enhanced your stay.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai and I hope you choose to do so again in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a month at this hotel in one of their serviced apartments. The rooms were very comfortable and nicely done. If you are a 'long stay' guest like I was, chances are you will get your laundry done free! They hotel has free wifi which has great speeds. The gym and pool area were great too so was the steam room and sauna. Didnt have food at the hotel but the breakfast has a huge variety and is splendid! The hotel has two clubs on-site. Movida from London has its only other branch on the 1st floor. Thursdays are really busy nights (weekends in UAE are Friday, Saturday) and being hotel guests makes it easier to get into. The hotel also has shuttle service running to various malls and business hubs. Overall its a fantastic place to be with extremely helpful and courteous staff. Eleanor at the reception definitely stands out! Would def stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank TravellerPK1407
InfoRoyaldubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed our modern rooms with their excellent rooms and spectacular panoramic views over the surrounding area. I am also proud that our relaxing pool enhanced stay as well as our scrumptious and varied breakfast offerings. Our hotel’s desirable location close to many tourist attractions and business destinations has also served many guests well. We strive to ensure an unrivalled level of customer service and as such, I am delighted to see you commend our staff’s courteous and attentive demeanour.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Very good and kind personel!!
Combic place good swimingpool
Cleen rooms with excellent view. Im very disapointing and anoyng about how the payment must be! Very low rate the AED so big diference with the real price. Big tax! And no breakfast!!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank bva72x

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that our excellent customer service enhanced your stay and that you enjoyed our relaxing pool and modern rooms with their excellent bathrooms and spectacular panoramic views. We do always let our customers know if tax and breakfast are excluded when they choose to stay with us - but I will discuss this with our staff to ensure guests are more informed of this via more visibility and emphasis on the related communication channels. We also have scrumptious and varied breakfast offerings and I apologise that you did not have a chance to enjoy this.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a quick trip to Dubai for one night and we choose this hotel for its convenient location. it was an excellent choice indeed. The location was perfect as it was not far from the Metro station and just across the street from WTC. The check in process was quick and friendly. We were given a lovely big superior room with a wonderful view of both the city and the sea. The bed was big and comfortable and we had a sound sleep. There was everything you need in this room. Free WiFi internet was there and a big LCD TV with coffee/tea facilities. The bathroom was amazingly big with both beautiful bathtub and a modern design shower. The WC and bidet were in a separate space, all amenities were provided. The breakfast was buffet style with all you need to eat in addition to friendly quick service. The hotel had contemporary style with elegance and taste. As a whole the staff were really friendly and helpful. One thing we were surprised about was having a price list for using the internet in the business center, although you had free internet all over the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the corner having both sea view and city view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NanaMoo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed our desirable location close to the metro. We also run a daily shuttle service to the beach which has served many guests well. I am also proud to see that you enjoyed a quick check in and that our modern rooms with their excellent bathrooms and spectacular panoramic views over the surrounding area served you well.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our scrumptious and varied breakfast offerings which our chef teams strive to ensure is of an unrivalled level. Indeed, we channel much of our energy and focus into ensuring excellent customer service and I am proud to see you commend these elements.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Easy to get here from the airport and also to many of the things to see. Very nice rooms and restaurants. Service was excellent and helpful personnel. The rooms had a fantastic view over Dubai Enjoy the restaurants both at the hotel but also others in the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Anna Lena S
InfoRoyaldubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed a pleasurable stay and that our modern rooms with their excellent bathrooms and spectacular panoramic views enhanced your stay. I am also proud to see you commend our staff’s attentive and courteous demeanour which we strive to ensure is of an unparalleled level. Certainly, I am delighted that you enjoyed the restaurants in the hotel and in the surrounding area.