“Convenient location and excellent service”

Nassima Royal Hotel
Ranked #65 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Convenient location and excellent service”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I recently stayed at the Radisson Royal Hotel in Dubai for 4 nights and was really pleased with my choice of hotel. The location is great, just a few minutes walk from the World Trade Center stop of the Dubai Metro, which made it really quick and easy to get to from the Airport but also easy to get to and from the main attractions and malls. The only negative aspect of the location is that the hotel is not located by the beach.

I found the service in the hotel overall excellent. As a Concierge member of the Club Carlson frequent guest member I got a complimentary upgrade to a superior room. It is worth mentioning that on arrival my room was not ready and had to wait for about 30mins for it to be cleaned but that was because I arrived at 9am, way before the official check-in time.

The room was spacious and very clean, and there were 4 small bottles of complimentary water which were replenished on a daily basis. There was also a box of Godiva chocolates and a welcome letter from the manager, which I thought was a nice touch. The bathroom featured toiletries by The White Company.

The hotel facilities were overall very good. The pool area is not very big but it was never busy and there was always available loungers to use. The fitness area was fairly well equipped and the gym equipment was clean and new. There's complimentary water and apples too.

The service was 99% of the time excellent. The super friendly lady in the lounge remembered what I had the first day for breakfast and would ask me if I wanted the same on subsequent mornings. The concierge was also very helpful, suggesting places to visit and things to do in Old Dubai. The only time that the service fell short was when I checked out and the gentleman at reception misheard me and was quite abrupt in his response.

Overall, excellent hotel and will definitely stay there on my next trip to Dubai.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank ThirdPassport
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted with your fantastic review and the fact that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Indeed, our desirable location is one of our outstanding features - an aspect which has served many guests well in the past. We are just a stone’s throw away from the metro station which is very convenient for fast efficient transport to nearby malls and attractions. Although we are not as close to the beach as we would have liked, we do run a daily shuttle service which has been highly commended and I hope this serves you well on future stays.

It is fantastic to hear that our luxurious rooms and quality facilities have been appreciated. Much of our time is spent ensuring that our guests are treated with an unparalleled level of hospitality and as such, I am proud that our endeavours have paid dividends.

Likewise, we strive to ensure a courteous and attentive manner in all aspects of our customer service. I am delighted that our staff paid close attention to you personally and that this further enhanced your stay with us. I would like to take this opportunity however to sincerely apologise for the slight mishap in service you received at reception, I will look into this matter to ensure it does not happen again.

It has been a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai and I hope choose to do so again in the near future.

Cornelia Erhardt,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
sanaa hadda
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Great staff luxury hotel every thing was great
Great location near the metro station
In the middle of the heart beat dhiekh zayed road
Great swimming pool location
Very clean pool
Very tasty food
Helpful staff and in Radisdin Royal full of smily faces

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled by your praising review.

We pride ourselves upon ensuring high quality standards in every aspect of the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, from the pool to cuisine, are kept to an impeccable standard. Especially pleasing is the fact that you highlighted our staff’s helpfulness and enthusiastic demeanour, service that we channel much of our time into perfecting.

Our location is indeed very desirable, lying in close proximity to nearby shopping malls and tourist destinations.
It would be a pleasure to have you choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Kristiansand, Norway
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This hotel is located closed to everything. Only a short walk to the subway or short ride to Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa. I arrived very late in the evening (23:30) and was told I was upgraded to higher floor (40th) and deluxe room. My room was great, clean and the bed was excellent. The bathroom was superb. Fantastic views of the strip and all the way to Burj al Arab and the old town in the opposite direction. There is a famous night club on the 1st floor, but there was no noise. Staff was very helpful and made sure my every need was addressed. I had no time for breakfast most days, but this hotel allows you to grab something "to go", perfect for me in the morning. When checking in I requested a "The Box Appeal" box and I urge every traveler to fill one up, as I did.

Room Tip: Get a higher room for the views!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank winbeta
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you your excellent review, it is always fantastic to hear from guests who have thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us. Our convenient location is indeed one of our stand-out features and this, combined with our high quality room facilities, spectacular views and customer focus have, much to our delight, clearly served you well. Our ‘to go’ breakfast option is catered towards providing convenience and efficient hospitality and it is excellent that this service was helpful to yourself. I would like to thank you once more for taking part of our great Responsible Business initiative – every little makes a difference!

It was a pleasure to have you and I hope you chose to stay with us again in the future.

Cornelia Erhardt,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The hotel is very nice, the design is beautiful, however, upon arrival the reception staff lack friendliness (the bellmen were great though).

The rooms are spacious and have beautiful views of the Emirates towers. I have not tried many outlets, but the breakfast restaurant was very good, the employees attentive and I would for sure come back as well only for breakfast.

Check out took some time as well, but all in all it was a good stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the service you received from our reception staff, I can assure you that providing a courteous and friendly atmosphere is of paramount importance to us and I will therefore look into this issue as quick as possible.

With that to one side, I am delighted to see that the design of the hotel – with its spectacular views and scrumptious breakfast offerings – provided an excellent stay for you and your family. Our employees will also be proud to learn that their attentive service was very much appreciated.

We pride ourselves upon our efficient service and I would therefore like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the time it took you to check-out. This is not usually the case and I will therefore seek out, and improve upon the reasons for which this might have happened.

Thank you for your excellent review and we hope that you chose to stay with us again soon.

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I felt like I live in very poor hotel. The blanket has tears everywhere. They don't even welling to replace it. The electricity is not working for most of the buttoms inside the room when you ask them to fix it they simplly ignoring you. They almost ignore you for any request. The facilities are almost inaccessible because different company managing them. The people from outside hotel they can access free but who is staying in the hotel should pay $1400 to access them. They are simply trying to bluff you.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Wajih_Alsaid
Dundrum, Ireland
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a lovely hotel with a fantastic modern lobby, good food and coffee. It is in within easy reach of the beach and shopping and has a plentiful supply of taxis and restaurants nearby. The rooms are a good size and full of unnecessary annoying technology. For example when you put your key in the slot the curtains open automatically. Then you have to close them 5 minutes later getting into bed. They have a good sized tv which is bolted to the wall so cannot swing around. The room furniture is a bit boring and plain for such a hotel. All rooms have Wifi which is free, which is great. The bathrooms however are exceptional. Small pool are but excellent gym. The breakfast is fantastic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank danwallace
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is fantastic to hear that you benefited from our desirable location and abundance of nearby amenities. Indeed, these elements have served to play a key role in facilitating a highly enjoyable stay for many of our guests.

I would however like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused by our room’s design technicalities. The modern technology is not to everyone’s taste and I can therefore understand how it may have impacted your stay. Although I am glad that our exquisite bathrooms and fantastic tv were appreciated. Likewise, I would hope that the breathtaking panoramic views over the surrounding area made your stay all the more memorable.

We hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future.

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed October 2, 2013

You are close to shopping and the metro. Beach not far away with taxi.

The pool area can be a bit crowded but you have a nice view from the pool.

The room was great. Big and with a great bathroom. My view from the bathroom (with a huge window that ah a curtain)was right into the next house so you can do better. Friendly and good staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank morsva
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to hear that our fantastic location served you well during your stay. Our close proximity to the metro and shopping malls is indeed an element that has served guests well in recent years. We also run a daily shuttle service to the beach which many guests have found very convenient.

I would like to apologise for the pool being busy, however would hope that the outstanding views across the city more than made up for it. Likewise, it is with delight that our rooms facilitated in an enjoyable stay. With that being said, if you chose to stay with us again I will ensure that you receive a more pleasant bathroom view in the future.