“Wonderful service and the most amazing staff”

Nassima Royal Hotel
Ranked #80 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We arrived at the hotel very early in the morning after a very long flight. Reception staff were very helpful and accommodating. We'd booked a club room and were invited to go to the club and have some breakfast. The staff working in this area were absolutely amazing.

Staff at this hotel were happy, clearly liked their jobs and nothing was too much trouble for any of them. This is perhaps the best service I've received at any hotel in over 30 years of extensive travel.

Great location, great fast wifi....everything you could want and a whole lot more!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

I really could not be happier with your review. I am very fortunate to have wonderful staff here and we all take great pride in providing the best customer experience possible. Thank you so much for mentioning the great work that we do and I will be showing your very kind review to my staff to show them just how much guests appreciate the effort they put in.

It would be a great honour to have you stay with us again and I know I can speak for everyone when I say it was a pleasure having you at the hotel.

Cornelia Erhardt,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,257)

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was the best hotel I haven ever experienced, everything was excellent. absolute nothing to complain. Hotel staff was perfect and helpful. it is the first time I got so good service. everything from loby, bar, spa, breakfast staff was excellent, and the people who worked there took us a warm welcome and even remembered our names every time we went down to eat. This hotel I would definitely recommend.

Dear Guest,

What a great review. You have made my day with your very positive comments on the warm and friendly customer service you received throughout your stay. We are so passionate about making sure guest feel welcome and at home. It is also pleasing to see that you enjoyed many of our hotel facilities including our bar, SPA and breakfast.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation and would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Location of the hotel is superb. 2 minutes walk to the metro station. Very close to downtown and next to trade center. The rooms are spacious, clean and bright. Room service is very punctual and the privacy is respected at all times. The ambiance is mind blowing. A very active night club and various restaurants serving delicacies of the world. In a nutshell its value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Burg Khalifa

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your excellent review. Our location is a real positive for our guests as getting around Dubai is easy especially with the Metro station just outside of the hotel. I am extremely pleased to see you thought we were excellent value for money. We do try our best to offer excellent value and a special all round experience for our guest. I do hope we welcome you to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times. It has a great location, easy access to taxis. The service was excellent and all the staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. The restaurants and lounge are elegant and modern with great service. Free and high speed Wifi is available in all areas. The bar on the 51st floor is amazing. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. I can honestly call it my home in Dubai.

Room Tip: Almost all rooms have an amazing view overlooking Shaikh Zayed Road.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rasha M

Dear Guest,

It is always great to see a review from a returning guest. You must know the hotel well after a number of visits so I’m sure other TripAdvisor users will appreciate your comments. I am especially pleased with your positive comments on the customer service your received throughout all of your visits and I hope that we can welcome you many more times in the future to enjoy our hotel

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel's got everything right. Great location, great price, excellent service (e.g. there was an issue with my ID at check-in and the staff offered me welcome drinks and apologized for the delay while I was waiting), free and speedy wifi in the room, and a rooftop pool with a view. The only reason why I am not giving 5 stars is a) the gym is nice but is small and feels tiny when more than 5 people are using it. On the first day we were 8 in the gym and had to wait to the equipment to be free. Objectively, it is smaller than most gyms I have seen at other hotels in Dubai. The second day though the gym was nearly empty and it turned out to be a much better experience. The only major drawback was with the valet parking. The staff had trouble getting the car key out so instead of alerting me of the problem, they left the key inside the card and opened a window to be able to retrieve it later. That cause my car battery to be drained and my car needed a boost to start the engine again. Not very good judgement on their part...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pichungino

Dear Guest,

I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and your comments on our great location, great price and excellent customer service are well received. You have though made a number of important points on issues that caused a negative effect on your stay.

Firstly I completely understand your frustration with our gym being busy and that there was a short wait to use some of the workout machines. As with many other gyms we also have certain times that are busy and quiet. We are always looking of ways we can improve our service and I will be sure to discuss this with my staff to see what can be done to make guests experience at our gym as enjoyable as possible.

Your second point on our valet parking service is very disappointing. I have a great valet team and I will be talking to them about this issue. I apologise for any delay and I hope this did not cause too much inconvenience.

Despite these issues I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Spent a couple of nights at this hotel. Vey close to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, about a $3 taxi ride away. All staff extremely helpful and available to look after any of your needs. About 100 meters from fast above ground rail service ($5 will give you an all day pass) that will get you from the airport to the other end of the city with emphasis on the main attractions. For us Canadians Timmies is 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
We enjoyed the hotel pool and one of the restaurants. Very quite clean rooms. Highly recommend this hotel and really enjoyed the fact that it was close to our places of interest.

Room Tip: Have no idea. We did not select our room which overlooked the main street..

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing very helpful travel information. I’m sure many future guests will find your review very helpful. Transport links are very good from the hotel and it is one of the main reasons guest choose to stay with us as it allows them to travel throughout Dubai with ease. We are also very fortunate to be located so close to the World Trade Centre. This means you are never far away from any popular of Dubai’s spot.

Thank you also for enjoying many of our hotel facilities and one of our many hotel restaurants. Your recommendation is well received and I hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great location slap bang in the commercial district. Nice rooms with comfortable beds. Good Radisson breakfast (better than in the UK). Very good sushi restaurant on top floor with great views. Great service and lovely staff with sincere smiles. Far from beaches but great for a city break.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a great review. I appreciate your comments on our great location and if you do need to travel to other areas of Dubai or our great beaches then there are many excellent transport links. Specifically, we offer a daily shuttle service from which guests may reach the beach and I hope this will be of benefit if you chose to stay with us again.

I am also delighted you chose to enjoy Sushi in our ICHO Restaurant & Bar. The food is just great as are the amazing views of Dubai.

I hope we made a great impression on you and that you wish to return for another visit.