“Would love to stay again!”

Nassima Royal Hotel
Ranked #63 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Manama, Bahrain
“Would love to stay again!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I thought this hotel was faaaaaabulous and would chew my arm off to come again and try the spa facility. My daughter and I came for a girly shopping weekend, and this hotel was just the ticket.

Firstly, the concierge were very helpful, showing us how everything worked in the room. The room was beautiful and I nearly died when I saw the bathroom. In room dining was lovely and the Japanese restaurant was spectacular. The outdoor pool and facilities were beautiful as well.

Im amazed at some of the bad responses to this hotel. My experience at this hotel makes me want to come on another minnie break to Dubai ASAP!!.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Aus-wonderers
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am so delighted that you and your daughter had a wonderful time during your stay and it is so kind of you to mention our concierge and how they helped you get settled into your room. I am also pleased you appreciated the bathroom. So many of our guests comment on the stunning view you get.

It is great that you were able to enjoyed so many of our facilities such as our outdoor pool and our ICHO Restaurant though it would have been great if you could have made it to enjoy our hotel Spa. Maybe you will have time on your next visit.

Cornelia Erhardt,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lecco, Italy
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a very good hotel, not far from Dubai airport. Rooms are very nice and with good rates, especially this time of the year (from May on until September). There are aeveral restaurants including a Thai and a Japanese one.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, a room in the corner with seaview
Dear Guest,

Thank you for mentioning our great location. We really could not be better placed. I am glad you enjoyed your room and the excellent views and I am also pleased you mentioned our very own hotel restaurants. They are all very popular with our guests and visitors to the hotel and we feel we offer the highest quality of cuisine from around the world.

I hope to see you again soon.

Porto, Portugal
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This hotel has wonderful facilities ans is very central, near to the main sites in Dubai but, above all, I was impressed by his staff politness and efficiency.
Not only in the day-by-day services; The staff has always shown a polite availability to any information or aid necessary. ~
In my specific case, I have lost part of my luggage in the transfer to the hotel. This was not the hotel's responsability, but they were so efficient that they were capable to retrieve for me. It ment a lot to me, because it exceed their obligations, nevertheless there was no hesitation from their in helping me.

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased but not surprised with the way my staff looked after you during your stay. All of the staff at the hotel are passionate about customer service and the experience of our guest. It was disappointing to hear about your luggage but I am delighted my staff were able to resolve the situation quickly.

Boulogne-sur-Mer, France
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was disappointed by the Radisson, having stayed at other properties on Sheikh Zayed Road (Fairmont, Shangri-La and Four Points). The check in was probably the worst I have experienced, first by a trainee who did not know what to do and then taken over by a completely disinterested receptionist. The room was actually nice, with an interesting bathroom and shower overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road. The dining options are hidden on a floor and therefore complicated to get to, and quite boring compared to whats on offer in Dubai.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jean C
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am deeply disappointed to read your review and also surprised to hear of your check-in experience. Check-in is usually so efficient and friendly and we train all of our staff to insure this is the experience our guests receive. Thank you for appreciating your room and the excellent view available though I am surprised you found our restaurants difficult to find. Yes we do have a large hotel but our staff are more than happy to help you find your desired area. It saddens me to read your thoughts on our restaurants. We have designed all of our restaurants to reflect the style of food on offer and to create the perfect atmosphere to maximise the experience. I do appreciate everyone has different preferences and I do hope you enjoyed your meal.

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I will action improvements in reference to your points and I hope that you will consider staying with us again so we can show you the high standards of guest care we work to.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Difficult to get a bad 5 star hotel in Dubai, and this one didn't disappoint.

There are smoking rooms, in common with many hotels in the Middle East. I was assigned one by accident but this was quickly changed for (bigger, even nicer) non-smoking room.

Room was clean, modern, high quality. Excellent bed.

Free, good wifi throughout, always a plus.

Excellent restaurants.

Good breakfast but staff a little light at peak times.

On the whole, highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Gobbledyspook
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and write us such a positive review. Also thank you for appreciating your new bigger room after an initial confusion over room allocation. I am delighted you enjoyed your Free High-Speed Wifi. We are passionate throughout the hotel about the quality of our food so it is pleasing to read you found our restaurants excellent. I appreciate your feedback about staff numbers during busy breakfast hours and I will discuss this with my staff.

Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed in the Radisson Royal Dubai for a full week, including for a business conference.

Check in was quick, although they could not accommodate me with a 3-hour early check-in. This was really disappointing, especially after a long flight and as a business person staying for over a week, I expected them to accommodate me a lilte rather than forcing me to wait until after 14:00.

The hotel is very tall with over 52glass-like storeys, which provide for some beautiful views of Dubai. My room was pleasant, light and felt roomy with the large windows. Beautiful bath area with great quality bath. Open shower with modern shower head system. Free internet and good quality TV and lounge area. The lights were a bit difficult to figure out with little indication of how to operate them (and they are complicated!). I loved the open-window bathroom, allowing you to view the Dubai night sky from your bath!

Restaurants are great – from the 1st floor Celsius "open restaurant" where breakfast is also served to the 51st floor Icho teppanyaki restaurant (which was very good) and, of course, the drinks bar on the 52nd floor.

I just loved the swimming pool on top of the one section of the hotel; there is also a good gym with spa-pool and sauna. It was so relaxing after a hard-days' work!

The Conference section was great and the ground floor conference roomy and with interesting layout, especially from outside. Good quality food and variety of fruits and snacks. Good coffee quality as well. The staff was also attentive and helpful during the day and the conference organisers also looked in a few times to check if everything was okay. Good quality free internet.

The Hotel is walking distance from the metro train station.

I really have to commend the staff training – all staff engage you and I loved it! For instance, a young man attending to the rooms asked me if I have tried out one of the restaurants and then was quick to tell me why he thought it to be a great restaurant and that I should really try it – so he really knows his hotel! Well done to the young man! But all over, the staff is way above-average trained, friendly and engaging.

For a four/five start hotel the prices are reasonable, although I found some of the restaurants on the expensive side. Overall a great stay for the week!

The Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai comes well recommended.

Room Tip: Higher has better views. Ask for rooms that face the Burj Halfika
1 Thank Christiaan M
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and the great detail you explain with will help future guests a lot.
We take pride in offering fantastic customer service and assisting our guests whenever possible so you check in experience is disappointing. I will discuss it with my staff to see what improvements can be made to this vital area of our service. I hope this did not cause too much inconvenience.

It is though so pleasing to read you enjoyed the stunning view from your room and bathroom. So many of our guests comment similar to you and it is a wonderful characteristic of our hotel. Thank you also for mentioning the key features in your room including the Free High-Speed Wifi. I do though understand your point on finding the lights a bit difficult to operate but my staff are always ready to help should you need assistance with anything.

It is so wonderful that you were able to enjoy so many different areas of our service and your feedback on our restaurants, swimming pool area and conference facilities are detailed and well received. So I thank you.

The most pleasing part of your review is your compliment about the quality of staff here at the hotel and their willingness to engage and offer an above average service to guests. My staff will be so thrilled to hear this and it really boosts our commitment to offering the best service possible.

Thank you again for your review and I hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Room: great view, new rooms*, quiet, free internet*.
*comparing for his neighbor Fairmont i recommend Radisson royal.

Surrounding area: good restaurant like elevation burger & coffees like Tim Hortons.
Metro is six (6) minutes walking to world trade center station located in front of Fairmont hotel.

Room Tip: Please choose Deluxe Room in the corner to enjoy full view of Sheikh Zayed Road.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank AbdulmohsiN
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your room and the great view. It is also great that you have mentioned our location next to the Metro. It is a popular way for many of our guests to travel around Dubai.
I hope to see you again soon.