“Post New Year Trip”

Nassima Royal Hotel
Ranked #72 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had a fantastic stay at the beginning of January. Everything was first class and I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.Stayed in a club room,great value for money.Staff very attentive rooms immaculate and facilities excellent.

Room Tip: Club rooms are a must.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lizandtopo
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled that you enjoyed an exceptional stay with us in January. Our Royal Club Rooms are beautifully appointed and the Royal Club Lounge is very popular with all our business guests.
Dubai is one of the most exciting global destinations and our hotel is designed to ensure you can enjoy the best views, stay in luxurious bedrooms and enjoy five star dining & services throughout your visit.

I hope we can dazzle you again in the near future!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My Dubai based friend suggested I stay at this property while attending a conference at the nearby trade center. This is a very nice hotel – a bit pricy but well worth the price for a 4-5 star. I had a burger in the room one afternoon and it was really good. I also eat at the Thai restaurant one evening. It was a bit pricy but good. The service from everybody was great.

The checkout process was a bit long – but took some chips from the mini-bar and they needed to send somebody into the room to verify. Also, the remote control for the TV didn’t really work that great – I had to stand right next to the TV to get it to work. Never mentioned it but I am sure if I had, they would have fixed it right away.

Room Tip: One of the best Breakfast buffet in a long time.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Larry B
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at Radisson Royal Hotel in Dubai. We pride ourselves on our luxury five star accommodation and first-class customer service ethos. We are lucky to have such a talented and creative team of chefs, who cater for every palate.

It is a shame that you had a bit of a wait at check-out, our reception team endeavour to check our guests as speedily and efficiently as possible. Had you mentioned the issues you experienced with your television, we would have course sent our maintenance team to resolve this for you straight away.

Nutritionists cite breakfast as the most important meal of the day, and a great deal of thought has gone into the creation of our extensive breakfast buffet. I am delighted that you enjoyed our offering .

We very much hope to welcome you back to Radisson Royal Hotel in Dubai soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

A Good location along the Shiekh Zayed road, the Radisson Royal is a perfect place for people who wants to have a good start going to Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates.

Greeted by hospitalable crew, our stay is almost perfect. There's a good gym for quick runs and weights and a swimming pool overlooking the city.

The room is spacious and what really impresses me is the bathroom area. The bath tub is great and the shower holds a lot of option.

The room's curtain is fully automated for a quick view of the city. There's also a little table for your laptop for checking email and facebook. By the way, did i mentioned that the wifi internet is free. Its fast and powerful even inside the elevator.

Morning came, 8am, its saturday. I forgot i parked the car outside and there was a ticket for parking. I approached the valet for a favor to park my car somewhere its free. My car i think was parked 200 meters from the hotel. Because Of the distance, I was being questioned as a guest on why did i park my car outside. The tone was rude and insulting. Good thing his collegue calm me and explained to him that i was a guest and to be treated right. That morning before check-out really ruin my day and affects this review.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am glad you enjoyed staying with us so much – we strive to offer five star luxury accommodation, with a dedicated, personal approach. As you pointed out, we are in an ideal location overlooking the Shiekh Zayed Road. Our state-of-the-art Health Club boasts a variety of cardio and strength machines, and I am pleased you enjoyed a good workout there.

We pride ourselves on our elegant and spacious interiors – our bedrooms and bathrooms are designed with ultimate comfort in mind. Providing a fast, free convenient internet connection is just one of the many Radisson Royal standards you can always count on, and I am pleased you found this so useful.

It is such a shame that your wonderful experience was marred by negative communication with one of our valets at the end of your trip. All our staff are trained to the highest standards in customer service, so please accept my apologies for the treatment you received. I am incredibly surprised by this, but am glad that another colleague intervened and resolved the situation for you. The incident has now been communicated with our team, and I can assure you that this will not happen again.

We do hope to welcome you back again soon to explore more of this enthralling city.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights on a 36th floor room. Well, even as it has almost all the basics - there is a distinct lack of genuine warmth and welcome feel. Very business like and matter of fact.
The food options at its restaturants are quite good though, and especially the views from its 51st floor bar. The location of the hotel is surely a plus-as it is conveniently located on the Sheikh Zayed road, and is just 2 minutes away from the metro.

Room Tip: Try the higher floors- for the view!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your review. I am disappointed to read that you felt the Radisson Royal Hotel in Dubai lacked warmth and a welcoming feel. Our approach to customer service is based around personal touches and impressions, as well as efficiency and professionalism. We want each guest to enjoy a friendly and five star experience – I am sorry that you found our approach a bit too business-like.

I am pleased that you appreciated the stunning views from the bar on the 51st floor – they really are breathtaking. We are very proud of our unique restaurants; Icho is quite incredible. I am delighted that you enjoyed the variety of cuisine on offer.

As you discovered, we are a perfect base for exploring all the delights that Dubai has to offer. I do hope you will chose to stay with us on your next trip, and give us the opportunity to show you how friendly we are.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed for two nights in this Hotel with my son and daughter on a bussines trip in the Royal Club rooms. My first impression was a bit skeptical when I entered the reception area through the dark and length loby. Then, I realised that it was due to lack of enough lighting and the overal glamour of the place despite that the building design was so contemporary. Unfurtunatelly, this was yet to be followed by a painful delay in getting our rooms untill after 4 pm despite that we did request an early check in when making our reservation . On receipt of the rooms, we were then swamped by a muky, dumpness and cigarett like smell coming from the rooms. Although, the rooms seemed to be very cleaned and had spectacular views of the Sky Scrapers through the windows. The toilets were modern and clean. But, sadly withought the ablution water spray which is very necessary for muslims to cleanse before performing their prayers. The shower was nice fitted with massaging system but the water accumulated all over the floor once you finish due to bad floor design. On the other hand , the Hotel location was good and near to the bussiness centres as well as close to the Metro Station. The staff in general were helpfull, while a few for some unknown reasons were less receptive in their attitude.
The food was however above average, plenty and was well presented.
All in all, it is a good Hotel BUT not cheap and requires improvements to become a value for what you pay.

Room Tip: Corner rooms on floors above 35
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing such a comprehensive review of your stay with us here at Radisson Royal Hotel in Dubai. I am disappointed to read that you found our lobby area to be dark – we designed this space to be elegant and sleekly modern.

I apologise that there was a delay with your check-in: this is very unusual, as guests who have had an early check-in request approved are generally whisked straight to their rooms on arrival.

I am surprised to read that you found your rooms to smell of damp and cigarettes. Our property is still very new, and guests usually find all the interiors to be fresh and gleaming. I am pleased that our house-keeping team are continuing to do an excellent job, and that you found your room and bathroom to be very clean. I have noted your comment about providing ablution water, and this is absolutely something we will now look into providing for guests. As you discovered, the views from the Royal Club Rooms are truly spectacular.

Our Royal Club Rooms are beautifully appointed and the Royal Club Lounge is very popular with all our business guests. I hope you took advantage of our personalised service and would consider using our complimentary boardroom facilities in the future.

The location of our property makes us hugely popular within Dubai. As you discovered, we are only 300m from the Dubai World Trade Centre – with the DICEC easily accessed and super transport links all around.

I am so pleased that your experience with our staff was very positive on the whole, and am glad that our cuisine met your expectations. We pride ourselves on our excellent standards of customer service and top-class cuisine.

We strive to offer five star luxury accommodation, with a dedicated, personal approach, and I hope you will choose us for your next business or leisure visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed in the over the new year. Check in was quick and easy even though we arrived at 9am, got upgraded to a corner room with fantastic views of the SZR. The hotel is very well located within three minutes walk to a Dubai Metro station which is a great way to get around Dubai (even though taxis are very cheap). We were very well looked after by Gary in the bar on the 51st floor where we brought in the new year with brilliant views of all the fireworks. As with all radissons the wifi was free and quick. One small negative is the pool area is very small. You have to at the pool early to get a sun bed.
All the staff at the hotel always had a smile and did all they could to help us during our stay.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you chose to welcome in the New Year with us here at Radisson Royal Hotel in Dubai. As you discovered, we are a stone’s throw from a metro station, and conveniently located close to other public transport links, allowing you to explore Dubai with ease.

The view from the hotel over the Sheikh Zayed Road are truly breath-taking, and I am so pleased that you appreciated your upgrade.

Our guest pool is the perfect oasis in the city, boasting stunning views over Jumairah Beach. Several guests have commented on its small size, and this is something we are looking to developing in the near future.

From your swift check-in to your great experience of our bar, it is clear that our staff provided you with exemplary service throughout your visit. This is just brilliant, and I am thrilled that you felt well looked after.

We believe that our fusion of five star luxury accommodation and a dedicated, personal approach make for a winning combination, and would love to host you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 14, 2013

It was my first experience staying at a Radisson hotel and being in a city like Dubai which is awash with options, I kept my fingers crossed when I booked it. I booked the hotel first for its central location (Sheikh Zayed Road) and the fact that it was a really tall building..... The room was well appointed, spacious and very inviting.... I only spent two nights there but I wished I had booked the hotel for much longer! It is a worthy hotel in a city that is confusing with so many options! The front desk people were always helpful and I used the gym and the spa..... My facial treatment was excellent and I was glad I had Mohan to do my facial for me! It is a beautiful hotel! I got a stunning view of the Jumeirah Emirates Towers!

Room Tip: A high floor is essential! As high as possible!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Yasmina9

Dear Guest,

Dubai is indeed a majestic city of wonder – there is so much to see and do, it is difficult to know where to begin! We are perfectly located for discovering all the delights it has to offer. I am pleased that you appreciated the beautiful view from your window!

The treatments on offer in our spa make a sublime treat after a hectic day of sight-seeing – the facials we offer are out of this world!

Our staff will be delighted by your lovely feedback, and our whole team hope to welcome you back for a longer visit very soon.