“great stay”

Nassima Royal Hotel
Ranked #86 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed November 30, 2012

was here several time, hotel with perfect service and very nice staff. room with very big and beautiful bathrooms, some with a great view ( window), breakfast fantastic and good. the pool is very small but the spa ara is nice and good. its possible after check out still use the spa with jacuzzi and also the showers.

had a great stay in this hotel, very good connected to every part of dubai with the metro, station near the hotel.

is one of my favorite hotels in dubai, good service, friendly staff and nice rooms

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending us after your recent stay and also back In April. I am of course delighted that we have received five star reviews on both occasions.

Great guest service is what Radisson is all about and clearly we have made an excellent impression during your “several” trips to this hotel. Our SpaZen therapy centre typifies the personal service offered in our five star property – with heavenly treatment and relax rooms.

We are delighted to be amongst your favourite hotels. I hope the convenience of our location and the consistency of our room and breakfast presentation will maintain the regular frequency of your visits.

Cornelia Erhardt

Write a ReviewReviews (2,312)

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at the Radisson for a few days while I was attending the Big Entertainment Show conference in Dubai. I had picked the hotel due to it being right next to the Dubai World Trade Center and Metro, this panned out in the end since it made getting to the hotel from the airport, leaving to the airport and moving around quite easy.

The room and staff service was immaculate to be honest, my view was pretty nice since I was given a room with a view of the sea on the 29th floor. The hotel offers free wi-fi which was quick and reliable as well. The other areas of the hotel aren't that great though, the pool is really tiny to be honest as is the area around it, the gym is a bit of a pain to get to since you have to switch over to a different group of elevators to get to it. The gym also wasn't 24 hours neither was the pool.

At the end of the day I liked my stay at the Radisson but I would have to find a way to get a better deal. It cost me over 1000 Saudi Arabian Riyals per night and for that kind of money the hotel needs to be offering more. I mean why would I take a 100 dollar breakfast when there are tons of cafes right around the hotel where I could go eat for not even a tenth of that price. Also, those cafes don't have end time on their breakfast times.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

You seem to have had a really good time staying here and I am delighted our proximity to the World Trade Centre made it such an easy trip.

Dubai is an incredible destination and our property offers fantastic five star value. We are very fortunate to be so well positioned – our guests have lots of fantastic venues to explore around this property (our chefs can though produce some truly exquisite food).

Our hotel is very new and we have had a few similar comments about the size of our pool and general access to the Health Centre. We definitely look to make the necessary changes in the near future. Unfortunately, in order to ensure guest safety and security, these areas cannot be operated 24 hours a day.

We are a brilliant option for guests wanting to stay within the Trade Centre District of Dubai – offering superior five star value. We would of course be delighted to host your next trip.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We recently stayed for for 10 nights and had the most wonderful experience. From our pre arrival communications with the manager to check out day all went very smoothly.
Our suite on the 45 floor had great views of SZR and access to the Royal Club Lounger on floor 42 was well worth it.
Throughout our stay the staff looked after us very well and everyone always had a friendly smile and a greeting for us.
Really am very impressed with the Radisson Royal. Will certainly return on our next visit to Dubai (which is coming up very soon!)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of SZR. You will be able to have a bath whilst looking out over the city...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

A “wonderful experience” and another perfect review for our hotel – it was a pleasure hosting your recent stay in this majestic city.

It seems simple, but the more we know about your trip, the easier it is to ensure you have the best visit possible. It is very reassuring to know, that our five star service was apparent throughout your 10 night stay. Our Royal Club Lounge is one of the many magnificent guest areas within our property.

We would be delighted to help organise your next visit - make contact again before you come and we will do everything we can to make it as memorable as this one.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in a executive club room, and after some confusion about the room all was sorted thanks to George in the executive lounge.
I got here early in the morning and the room was not ready, but I was offered a breakfast and then went down to the spa to relax there while my room was being prepared.
The rooms are a good size and I love the remote control curtains, the in room tv has a good choice of channels including movie channels,the view from the bathroom is just amazing, but may a bit of an issue if you are on the lower floors as you would be able to be seen from the rooms in the next building. Breakfast in the executive lounge was reasonable, lifts where very fast, and the free Internet was excellent with a good signal and fast speed, this hotel will be on my list of favourites in Dubai .

Room Tip: Ask for a room above floor 35
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ishlondon

Dear Guest,

We seem to be jumping onto a lot of favourites lists recently, which is tremendous. We always take great care in preparing all of our rooms and I am glad George looked after you so well in the Royal Club Lounge before check-in.

Our modern five star hotel has lots of clever design elements. I am sure you found your room to be both tranquil and luxurious. High calibre internet access is a must for any hotel and I am pleased this was so useful for you during your stay.

Carson Rezidor Hotel Group were recently crowned Hotel Group of the Year at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2012 – just another reason to rely on us again in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed at the Radisson for 4 nights beginning of November and can recommend it to everybody.
The location is great. It is next to the Red Metro line which runs from the airport all the way to Dubai Marina. It is about a 20 minute ride from the airport and it is very cheap. From the Metro station World Trade Center it is about a five minute walk.
Also you can reach a lot of good places on the Red line, like Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Marina, Ibn Battuta Mall. So a very good way to save some money on the taxi.

Next to the hotels you can also find some fast food restaurants, bars and a grocery store which is very convenient.

The hotel itself is modern and had a good ambience.
We had a room on the 35th floor with a great view of the Emirate Towers, Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Road, the coast line and you could even see the Burj al Arab. Best thing was that the bathroom had a big window as well so you could enjoy the view from the bathtub. So cool

Room was quite big, nice comfortable beds and a good sitting area with the good view.

Bathroom was very big, bathtub and separate shower. and a separate toilet.

Breakfast was good, nice variety of Arabic breakfast, continental breakfast and made to order eggs.

We had a great stay, also as it was my birthday and the hotel offered a birthday cake. Which was really nice. Thank you for that.

Would definitely stay there again.

Dear Guest,

I am glad you enjoyed such a lovely birthday with us and were able to share your experience on our tripadvisor page. I am sure other readers will find this very useful.

Our hotel is still very new to Dubai and we feel our five star property offers superb, affordable luxury (in the ideal location). As Dubai is such a spectacular city, all of our guests arrive with very high expectations of our hotel. I am thrilled that the spectacular views made you feel you were somewhere very special.

Egg lovers always appreciate having theirs prepared personally for them by our skilled chefs. I think sometimes, there is nothing better than introducing a perfectly runny yolk or fluffy scrambled eggs to some buttered toast (yum).

It was a pleasure having you here – you are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed at the Radisson Royal for two nights in November. First impressions were excellent as the hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff was pleasant and very helpful, even at our arrival time of 300am.

Now this is where the little things started to happen. First thing was that the hot water was not working in the shower. We called, and a employee showed up rather quickly and fixed it. The only problem was the water was now too hot, but we were so tired we didn't call to complain. The biggest issue we had is that the room next door must have been on their honeymoon. We heard everything, for a very long time. The sound proofing is severely lacking, and sleeping is a major factor in choosing a hotel and that's why I cannot recommend this one.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank XeniaJ

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and saying such lovely things about my team – we want every guest to enjoy true five star service when they stay here.

I must say I am disappointed that other guests in the hotel had such a detrimental effect on your sleep. Sound proofing has been highlighted by a few of our other reviewers and this is something I will be making progress with in the future.

I am sorry that your hot water was not working as it should have been, when you checked-in to your room. I will fully consult with my team about this issue and will have this fixed immediately.

We do have an amazing facility here, I hope you make a point of staying with us again – so you can reassess our five star merits.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The staff did what they could to treat you as a special person. And they succeed. The hotel was great, and so was the staff. The Breakfast held a high class international standard. The Japanese restaurant I 50 and 51 floor was a pleasure to visit. Our suite was always clean and tidy.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Every department of the hotel has performed brilliantly during your stay and we were so close to receiving a perfect score. Nothing is too much trouble for my team and I am delighted you felt like a VIP (we want every guest to feel that way).

Our Icho Restaurant has developed a fantastic reputation within Dubai. Guests are always wowed by the amazing dining experience and the menu offers a five star haven of treats. As you know we have many exciting venues within our hotel.

I hope we can dazzle you again in the near future.