“Great hotel for the leisure tourists”

Nassima Royal Hotel
Ranked #81 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just returned back from an 8 night stay here and we had a fab time!! It was our first wedding anniversary and I email ahead to let them know and on arrival the reception welcomed us with a happy anniversary!! This made our day, after a 7 hour flight and arriving just after 9am we checked in straight away :) We used most of the facilities at the hotel - we were at the pool most days lovely setting can get busy at the weekend but we expected this. The pool bar had a great selection of food and drinks. We also took the shuttle to the beach one day this is clealy advertised in the lobby area... this was very helpful. Near the hotel is a supermarket, coffee shops and restuarants so can easily stock up on supplys. Also the hotel is near the metro so easy to get to the malls and to downtown dubai. Breakfast had a wide variety and good timings so there was no need to get up early as it ran till 1030 weekday and 1100 at weekends :) We also had a meal in the thai restuarant - well priced and very tasty the most expensive thing we paid for was a bottle of wine which was about £40 but this is expected in Dubai. Overall we had an enjoyable time in Dubai and the hotel was great. We had a delux room which was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel is mainly used for business customers but as this was our first time in Dubai and got a great rate at this hotel we are glad we choose to stay here as it was close to all the tourist attractions and had a pool to top up my tan. The staff were very lovely welcoming us everywhere we went... no faults for me! Would recommend to any first timers to Dubai!! Dubai is not all about the big hotel resort!

Room Tip: high floor for great views :)
2  Thank travel_the_world2008
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

It sounds like your first anniversary was a lovely occasion and I am glad that we were able to make that happen for you. Travelling can sometimes drain energy levels, but clearly checking into our five star luxury had a reviving effect! I am delighted that you chose us and that every part of your holiday was so enjoyable.

You can get incredible views from our bedrooms, but I am thrilled that you managed to enjoy so much while you were here. Dubai truly is a wonderful place and our hotel is very well positioned to reach all of its treasures. The shuttle service to Jumeira Beach is very popular and many of our guests also enjoy being pampered back at the hotel with a SpaZen treatment and being in the relaxation areas.

We are thrilled you chose us to host your celebration and after your remarks I personally hope you will return to us very soon.

Cornelia Erhardt

Write a ReviewReviews (2,262)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great place. You won't want to go out of the hotel because of the ambience. Luxurious living at a pocket friendly price. Sad that I had to go from one meeting to another and could not stay in the room for long. Will love to visit again with my family so as to share the experience with them. Not a walking distance to the malls though.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank olaide
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dubai has so much to offer, so it’s wonderful to hear that you thought our hotel had so much ambiance that you didn’t want to leave!

I really hope you’ll get the chance to visit us soon for leisure with your family and really take the time to make the most of our restaurants, pool, spa, gym and even nightclub. We also have a Kids Club which is really popular with children.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel twice in one month during 2 exhibitions. The location is excellent, very close to Dubai Exhibition Center, nearby convenient stores and coffee shops. Room was excellent with complete black out (very essential for Dubai in summer time with lots of strong sunlight), the view on top floor was great. Food was great, services were 5-star.

Room Tip: Get the room on the high floor for good view, Suite Room was amazing
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KrisScotch

I’m so pleased to hear that you rate our customer serve so highly, it’s very important to us.

We are lucky to have such a central location near Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Very pleased you got a good night’s sleep, our curtains do a great job of blocking out the sunlight in the mornings!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very nice hotel, centrally located in Dubai, not too far from Dubai Mall. Room was nice, but we had some trouble with the AC, it was not possible to change the temperature, and during the night the temperature was far to high for my liking. Also the curtains were really thin and white, so it got really bright and light in the room really early.
Pool area was pretty and with a great view towards the beach, and we saw a great sunset. BUT, both the pool area and the pool was really small, there were less than 20 sunchairs.... So if you are thinking of going with a family with kids I would probably rethink it.
We had a small breakfast in the cafe downstairs, the service was really really slow, and they hadnt started serving food/baked goods even if it was past 10am, which I found strange.
Liked the bar on the 55th floor!
All in all it was nice, but not great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

So glad you enjoyed using our pool and took advantage of our fantastic central location. The views from our 18 meter pool over the Jumairah Beach are stunning. We also have a pool bar, pond pool, kids pool, relaxation pool and a whirlpool. Sorry if you thought the area was too small for you, I will have a look at the number of deckchairs we put out.

It is strange that food wasn’t served until 10am and the service was slow. I apologise if this caused any inconvenience or delay for you, our breakfasts are usually very early and run smoothly.

I will also take your points about our rooms on board, it is always helpful to get feedback from guests so we can improve our offering. I hope that if you return you will think we are ‘great’ and not just ‘nice’.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

One of the best hotels i have ever been.
Positive points:good breakfast,clean rooms,big beautiful lobby,friendly staff,near to metro station,strategic location where you have good access to dubai mall,great high view to persian gulf.
Negative points:you smell cigarrets in corridors,not choice of many tv channels(most of them Arabic channels),standard rooms are not very spacious and i recommand you to pay extra 120 DHS to get Delux rooms which really worth it.,small swimming pool.
In general me and my wife enjoyed staying there for a week.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
RadissonRoyalDubai, General Manager at Nassima Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

I’m very pleased you and your wife enjoyed staying with us and loved our breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff.

Sorry to hear about the smell of cigarettes, that should not be the case and I will look into this myself.

I hope you and your wife stay with us again soon, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is best hotel I have stayed in Dubai, albeit I'm not in the 7* league. As a 5* it is superb and reasonably priced if booked online.

My most favourite elements were the bathroom/wetroom and the Teppan restaurant on the 50th floor.

The hotel general spaces are large with clean lines and nice modern design touches but not to the point of sterile. The rooms are a nice size, with curtains that open automatically as you enter the room. The bathroom/wetroom is really good with a proper bath where you can sit and watch Dubai out of the full pane windows or alternatively a good, hot and powerful shower with choices of down, vertical or handheld jets. I had a 39th floor room and the views were stunning.

The top floor Japanese restaurant has a choice or traditional japanese on the 49th or a teppanyaki on the 50th. I tried the beef set menu for the teppanyaki which was some of the best food I have tasted for a long while, and cooked in front of you by the show chef (and credit to Orlando for a star show). They also served a rather tasty Rioja. Breakfast, on the mezzanine floor, is also very good with a wide spread of food choices.

The staff were faultless in their service and welcoming and friendly in their manner. And lastly a quick comment on the bar and the live 'gypsy' music, which was played with passion and intensity that you can't help but tap you foot to as it runs its magic through you. Excellent set.

Overall, highly recommended.

Room Tip: The higher you go the better the view, and corner rooms xx12 have double aspect.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

How lovely to be called the best hotel in Dubai with faultless and welcoming staff, thank you!

Our bathrooms are very popular, our guests just love taking in the views of Dubai from the comfort of their bathtubs.

If you are a fan of Japanese food, our Icho restaurant is perfect. I’m really glad you enjoyed the teppanyaki there.

You may also enjoy the Southeast Asian classics served at our Indo Thai Asian restaurant for your next stay, who knows? There’s simply too much choice!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during a trade fair at the World Trade Centre grounds. It was very convenient as it was just a 10 minute walk away: 1/3 on air conditioned as you cross the road using the metro station, the rest out in the sun! Still easy to do.
The metro is 3 minutes walk and becomes very useful to cheaply move to Dubai Mall or any other place. It's great that within 1 minute distance you have several restaurants (KFC), supermarket 24h, pharmacy, exchange rate, etc etc, there's everything else within another 5 minutes walk. I would definitely return to this place again, the only problem is the price. € 950 for 5 nights BB, probably because of the trade fair event.
The breakfast was good, could not say great as nothing really out surprising. They do have Wednesdays and Thursdays some nice buffets at fairly reasonable prices: 165AED with soft drinks. They also have a very well attended bar in the top floor and the disco club on ground floor seemed to be the same.
Their Internet was very fast and free. I was surprised about the internet as there are a lot of rooms, so probably could get stuck, but it never did!
The staff is great, nothing to point at. Just 5 starts like the hotel.
The rooms are also very comfortable, they provide 2 bottles water complimentary per day. The only downside, if you have problems with little lights in the night, you can't sleep in this room because all their room light switches are slightly illuminated.
I hope you find this review helpful. If you do, please vote below!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review, we are very lucky to have a such a fantastic location near major venues like the World Trade Centre. Customer service is so important to us, so it makes me happy to hear our staff get 5 stars.