“Yahoo Day Tours LLC”

Yahoo Day Tours LLC
Ranked #163 of 473 Tours in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Yahoo Tours is highly professional & passionate Company, offering a complete travel management - everything from planning to execution of tours. As amateurs in the travel retail management – our experience & the spirit of commitment and trust has been a Hallmark since the first day. Yahoo Tours ensures to meet each individual client’s requirements and leave no stone unturned in providing services with flexibility and of greater value. With dedicated & professional staff, successful policies, higher values, hard work, strategic marketing, and new risk ventures we continue our eventful journey so that your journeys will continue to be memorable. The success of our company lies not only in hard work but also the drive of confidence and professionalism towards satisfaction of guests. Be it Domestic travel or International, we believe to provide the best tour in terms of tour planning, cost valuations, hotels suggestions and bookings, transportation's, travel assistance, tourism information, sightseeing, shopping, multilingual tour guide, special interest tours, air ticket bookings. Say, right from the time you commence your journey and till you depart. Yahoo Tours has carved a niche for itself within a short span of time through uncompromising standards in quality of services and selection of associates.
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Yahoo Day Tours handled our booking which included hotel reservation, to and from airport to hotel, Desert Safari, and snack at Burj Al Arab. The booking was done through Ahmedabad office in India with coordination from their Dubai office.

Everything which was promised was delivered by Yahoo Day Tours without any delays or additional money. They were professional, courteous and ever ready to help with any concern/issues and they worked according to our schedule without any fuss.

All of our travel was handled by Anshul Vasnani in Dubai and it was pleasure to work with him and I admired his professionalism and attitude to go out of his way to help make our stay very pleasant in Dubai. Thank you, Mr. Vasnani.

Also, wanted to extend my sincere Thank You to Niranjan at Yahoo Tours office in Ahmedabad with his help and time with Dubai booking.

Overall, I highly recommend everyone who is traveling to Dubai to use Yahoo Day Tours services. Their tour prices was very competitive and service was over the top.
NOTE- It would have cost us more if we have done all reservations ourselves.

Thank you very much.

Kalpesh P.
USA

1  Thank KalpeshPUSA
There are newer reviews for Yahoo Day Tours LLC

Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was high time for me and my friends for experiencing the famous Desert Safari of UAE. I made some quick google searches and came across Yahoo Tours. Called up the number provided and spoke to a lady named Naveen Taj. She was very gracious and politely agreed to accommodate me and two friends of mine for the Desert Safari on a short notice. A special thank you to Naveen Taj for making the trip memorable for me and my friends.

The pick up point was Mall of the Emirates in Dubai. The driver was on time at 4:30 pm and took us up to the desert where there was another driver who took us for Dune Bashing.... his name was Abdullah. He was a young guy but he was really skillful at driving a 4x4 land cruiser. Dune Bashing was a really exhilarating experience for all of us sitting in that land cruiser. He dropped up off at the designated camp where all the other activities were happening. There was camel riding, sheesha smoking, refreshments, belly dancing among other things. The food was served at the right time and it was lip smacking. I loved the chicken barbeque. For people who drink, there was a bar but it was not included in the price of the trip.

After dinner, there were a couple more traditional dances by the artists. The trip ended around 9:30 pm and the driver took us back to where he had picked us up.

All in all, it was a great experience and a well enjoyed trip. It costed us AED 100 per head which was reasonable for such an adventurous trip.

Naveen Taj was a professional in the way she handled everything - very prompt in replying to emails and she made calls to find out how we were doing. The personal touch is most appreciated.

1  Thank Sandeep P
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Hi, I was just browsing in my email and i found Dhow Cruise Dinner. Since it was my wife's birthday, wanted to do something different and surprise her. This was the first time i planned for her in Dubai. We thank the services and follow up of Mr. Atul K Chaurasiya of Yahoo Tours LLC were excellent and efficient. It was fun, entertaining and we enjoyed the whole trip. Looking forward for hiring their services in future

1  Thank DsouzaSamantha
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Dear Friend,

I would like to share my exprience of my recent tour for desert safari which was really very cool and enjoyable and can be considered as one of my life pleasent moment. Thanks to Binda, the tour package booking incharge, who really performed a very good job from the booking of voucher till the end of journey.

Myself and my wife really enjoyed it and will remember it always,

Thanks

Imran

1  Thank imran u
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We took the desert safari with our two kids and the experience was great. They called ahead us to let us know of pickup time and were on time to pick us up. The desert ride was thrilling and fun for kids. The food at the camp was OK and the dance and atmosphere were great.

2  Thank Prabhu S